chapter 19

Chapter 19

   I woke up the next morning to get ready for school. I got in the shower, got dressed, did my make-up and got Rylyn ready for day care.

  After I dropped her off and I got to school I parked in the back parking lot and went in through the door in Ryder's hallway.

   Technically I wasn't supposed to be in the hallways before the bell rang but Ryder gave me a key so I could come in his room before school. I still went and sat with Skylar sometimes but Ryder wanted to talk to me this morning before school started.

  I looked around just to make sure no one saw me then cracked his door open and slid in. I closed the door and locked it, not wanting anyone witnessing what he had planed. Most of his meeting with me weren't school appropriate. Hell, or whole relationship wasn't appropriate.

    I turned around to see an empty room. Ryder wasn't at his desk and the door to his office was closed. I went over and looked through the tiny window and didn't see him. Where the hell was he?

   I pulled out my phone and texted him asking where he was. A couple minutes went by and he didn't message me back. I started to worry because he always answered my messages and calls right away.

   I heard the door handle jingle at the sound of someone uplocking it and I turned around just as soon as some guy walked in. His back was to me but I could tell who it was even before he turned around.

  When he did turn around his peircing blue eyes met my brown ones I smiled. "Why weren't you answering my message?" I asked as I walked over and hugged Ryder.

   "My phone was on silent and I didn't know. Sorry." Ry said as he bent down and kissed me.

   "Oh. Well why did you want to see me?" I asked taking one of his big school bags.

   "I wanted to ask you something." I nodded waiting for him to say what it was. When he didn't go on I lightly shoved his shoulder with mine.

   "Come on. What is it?" I asked, smiling.

  "I found a house." I think my face showed shock because I was really shocked. We talked about moving in together after I finished my last year of school and it was only half over.

   "Already?" He nodded. "Well I can't even move out untill after school and I still don't know if I'm going to anyway. I really want to but you know my mom. And I really want to raise Rylyn together but I told you. She is still so young."

   He nodded. "I know but I was thinking that I could go ahead and bye the house and we could already have it ready before the end of the year." I was about to answer when the bell rang.

   "I have to get to class bye." I gave him a quick kiss and went to go find Skylar.

    I was walking through the halls, heading towards my locker as students started to fill the halls. When I got to my locker, I noticed a green piece of paper pushed up between the slots.

   Slipping it out, wondering what it could be, I wondered where Sky was. She normally was here waiting for me. When I opened the paper it had writing on it.

     Dear Aaralyn,

        As you may have found out it was not your sister who told about your precious Rylyn and Ryder. If you really want to know, it was me. But just to make you mad I'm not going to tell you who I am.  You will have to figure it out by yourself if you really want to know. I will give you a hint. Think real hard about every thing before you even met your little boyfriend.

                                                                          Love, me.

   What the hell?

  Now I was being stalked? This wasn't right.

  I grabbed my stuff and ran down the hall towards my first class. Skylar was in it and I wanted to talk to her.

  I went in and I saw her sitting at her usual desk and I went to sit next to her.

  "Look at this note I found on my locker."

   I gave the note to her and she started to read it. " 'Love, me'? Really? That is so stupid. And who the hell is this dick head?"

   I shook my head. "I don't know, but I am tired of all of this. I just want to live a happy life with my daughter and Ryder."

    Some how in the back of my mind I knew that the happy life I imagined was never going to happen, but I could still dream right?

   ~*~

  Later after I picked up Rylyn and got home I called my mother, as she wasn't home yet, and asked when she was going to be back. She apparently had a night shift so she wasn't going to be home till almost 2 in the morning.

   I made me and Rylyn something to eat and then went to change her into her pj's. I was sitting on the couch while Rylyn laid on the floor watching cartoons when my phone went off.

   'Hey what is my girl doin?' Ryder had texted.

   'Watching tv. I'm about to put her to bed though' it was already 9:30 and she usually got tired around 8:30 or 9.

  As I waited for a reply I watched the little mermaid people swim and sing about bones. The one with the yellow hair was actually a good singer.

   'Oh. Well what are you doing?' He asked. I laughed and looked back up at the tv.

  'watching the mermaid show with her!' I sent back.

  I looked back down at Rylyn and she was asleep. "Okay come on baby." I said quietly as I picked her up and started to carry her up stairs. I laid her gently down in her pink and brown crib, covered her up, turned off the light, then went back down to the couch.

   My phone went off as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs so I grabbed it and headed for the kitchen.

  'Ha ha! You have a strange addiction to kiddie shows!' I nodded to myself even though he couldn't see me.

  'So? Whats wrong with that? You have a kid, watch them every time your home, and they kinda grow on you! (;' I laughed as I shut off the lights in the kitchen and then went back into the living room to shut every thing down in there.

   After I got back up to my room, I changed into my own pj's and climbed into bed, shuting off the lamp by my bed.

   'Whatever. You should go to bed and get yourself some sleep. Do you want to meet up some where tomorrow or this weekend?' My phone lit up again.

  'I am in bed right now, and yes I would love to meet up some where. Umm.. How about tomorrow after school?' I asked.

   My room was pitch black when my phone wasn't lit up and I almost fell asleep waiting for him to reply to my text.

  'Sure I will tell you tomorrow where. Good night love you and Rylyn."

  'Good night we love you too.'

   I layed in my bed for less than to minutes before I fell asleep. Some time in the middle of the night I woke up thinking about that note I got at my locker, wondering who 'me' was. I didn't get to think very long before I was out again.

   Then the next thing I knew it was morning and I had to get up and get ready for school.

___________________________________________________________________

Okay I know it's not very long but there is that. I am thinking of deleting this story. I don't get very many readers and only a couple of comments and votes. I don't know. I am starting another story but it wont be out till I get done with it and then I will start putting up chapters. And if I do continue this story then I wont post it till after I am done with this one. So yeah.