chapter 29

Chapter 29

  Aara's POV:

  I was slowly waking up, and when I rolled over my head hit something. I opened my eyes to see that I was on the floor and what I had hit was the table by the front door.

  I sat up and looked around. My purse and phone were laying on the floor by my feet. Rylyn and her diaper bag were gone. Quickly, I stood up and ran up the stairs toward my room. I was getting my memory back and I now remembered how Lucas had put the rag to my face and how..

  Oh Rylyn was screaming!

 As I got to my room I flung the door open and ran to her crib. She wasn't there. But something was taped to the side of it.

   'I am so sorry I had to do this. It wasn't my intention when I came to see you. I was hoping for you both to come with me, but you refused so I had to take my daughter and get her away from that man. I hope you see reason and come back to me. I will be seeing you. If you ever want to see our daughter you will come and be with us. Until then, we both love you.

                                                                                                        Love, Lucas and Rylyn.'

    Oh no. I ran back down to the living room to see what time it was. I had been out for almost three hours. I dialed the number I knew by heart and when they picked up, I almost passed out.

   "Hello?" Skylar said.

  "Lucas took Rylyn! You have to help me! He is the one who has been writting the creepy notes! He showed up and was in my house then on the front porch and put this rag to my face and I passed out. When I woke up Rylyn was gone, he wrote a note saying that he took her and I don't know where he went!" I blabbered into the phone, tears running down my face.

   "Okay slow down. Lucas? Your ex?" I told her yes and I read her the note I found on Rylyn's crib.

  "I am coming over and then I want you to come to Ryder's with me." I told her already grabbing my purse and running out the door to my car.

   By the time I had pulled into her drive way she was already running out the door. She ran down her drive way and hopped into my car and then I took off toward Ryder's.

   When I had gotton into my car I noticed that the car seat was gone and realized that Lucas must have taken it.

   "We have to get her back!" I cried. Skylar soothed me by saying we would and rubbing my shoulder.

  When we did get to Ryders I used my key to let us in and I ran right to his room. He was sleeping, I mean who wouldn't be it was almost eleven. My mother was probably at work.

   "Ryder!" I jumped on his bed and he flew up about a few feet.

  "What the hell!?" He saw that I was crying because Skylar had flipped the lights on. "What's wrong?"

   "Lucas, my ex, he went crazy and thought Rylyn was his daughter. I have been getting the notes from him and he didn't want her around you." I fished out the notes from my wallet and handed them over to him. "And when I didn't listen he showed up at my house. He took Rylyn and wrote another note saying that when I wanted to be with him and 'our' daughter then I could see her again! How am I going to get her back?" I ranted out.

   Ryder suddenly shot up from the bed and pulled on some pants, as he was only in his boxers, and then slipped on a white t-shirt.

   "Okay first we need to go show these to the police. They can help." We headed out the door and Ryder called someone.