chapter 23

As I promised I will have Kinton's POV as well as Skylar's. So I went with Skylar's on this chapter. Plus I think I am going to rewrite the first chapter so if you want to check on that and reread it that would be great! Well I will shut up now and you can get on with the story. Oh! And also if you have noticed I have been making the chapters way longer, well at least to 3 pages. Okay now you may read! Enjoy!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

   Skylars POV:

  "Ugh!!! If I would of known that Kinton was such an arrogant ass I would of never wasted years of my life liking him!!" I complained to Aara.

   He was driving me insane! For the last hour all he did was make faces at me and perverted jokes about me liking him. I was hoping that Ryder would interrupt him and go off on him, because I could tell he knew that Kinton was doing it, but no. You want to know what he did. Ignore him and then when Kinton sexually assaulted me he just laughed his ass off!!

   Aara, the person who was supposed to be my best friend, just laughed. "To tell you the truth I think he likes you." She said. I just scoffed.

  "Yeah likes to annoy me!" She laughed more. We were currently heading to our next class and for Aaralyn's disappointment, I was in it. Which means that I would be complaining about it all hour to her.

  "Well you know they say that when someone's mean to you, they like you." I just pouted.

  "That's kindergarten shit!" We continued to walk to our class as I went on. I think that she zoned out for most of what I was saying, but I couldn't blame her. Even I was starting to annoy me. I really don't know how she deals with me most of the time.

  "I'm sorry I am taking all my anger on that shitwad out on you." I told her just as we got to the class.

  "It's okay. I'm used to it. Plus, I love you so I have to put up with it." She said the ending like she was dreading listening to me talk about it anymore. I laughed and pushed her shoulder lightly.

  "You know you love this!" We laughed as we walked in the class room. We sat through our last two hours and then it was off to the gym.

  "I have to go talk to Ryder do you want to come?" Aara asked as we put our stuff up at our lockers. I was just about to give back a reply about how I don't want to see that dick-wad when she changed her mind. "Actually, I don't care if you want to or not I'm making you come." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hall.

  "No! Please! I don't want to see that asshole!!" Aaralyn just laughed.

  "Does it look like I really care if you want to or not?" She asked looking back at me but not faltering at all as she kept pulling me towards hell.

  I took one look at her face and sighed in defeat. "Smart girl." She said turning back to the front.

  Once we finally got to Ryder's room she pushed the door open, pulled us both through, and then locked it behind us. As I looked over the room I noticed Ryder gathering his stuff and the devil him self sitting on the same chair in the same corner smirking at me.

   "Oh your back. Just couldn't get enough of this could ya'?" he said. I almost groaned. He was so infuriating.

  "No. I was brought here against my will." I said, turning around to glare at Aara. She smiled at me, which in returned earned her a not very nice word from my sailor's vocabulary.

   Every one just laughed as I sat down in one of the student desk and pouted.

  "Has any one every told you that you look extremely sexy when you pout like that?" I heard his voice right next to my ear.