chapter 22

Okay so this chapter is going to be in Ryder's point of view. I was getting a little bored of so many chapter's in Aaralyn's. Oh and at some point I will have Skylar's and Kinton's point of views in there too!! So don't worry if anyone of you were wanting a point of view from them because there will be at least one! Okay well lets get on with the chapter!!!

  __________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22

    Ryder's POV:

  It has been a week since my brother has been back home and also since Aara has agreed to move in with me after graduation.

   Today I had to pick up Rylyn after school because Aara had to go decorate for the stupid Homecoming Dance. I never really like those when I was in school and I just found out a couple days ago that I had to chaperon.

   I was sitting in my class room waiting for the bell to ring for lunch when my phone went off.

  'Hey bro! What you doin'!!' I had for gotten to turn it on silent so it made this loud choo choo sound. I swear every kid in the class room, including the guys, jumped a few inches in the air.

   "Sorry class. I forgot to turn it on vibrate. Carry on." I slid the bar on the bottom of the screen over and texted back a reply.

  'Uh.. teaching a class. I am a teacher! Do you need something? Something IMPORTANT?' I put in all caps because knowing my brother he would most likely say he needed to know where the tea was, or something else that's stupid.

  After a couple of minutes my phone vibrated and I looked back down.

  'No I don't need anything. Just wanting to ask something.' He didn't even ask the question!

  'Well then what is it?' I was starting to get frustrated.

  'I was gonna ask what you were doing.' I groaned and all the heads looked up in my direction.

  "Sorry. I got an idiot brother." I explained. "Any of you got one?" I asked. About half of the class raised their hands. I nodded. "Then you get my point." They all went back to what ever they were doing and I looked back at my phone. Deciding not to reply I locked my phone and went back to looking at my grade book.

   The bell was due to ring in about five minutes so I called attention to the class.

  "Okay class. The bell is about to ring if you are finished with the assignment, bring it up here, if you are not, then it's homework. I also got an e-mail that says all the students on the Homecoming Decorating committee needs to report to the gym before lunch. Any of you on that?"

   A few people said yes and I nodded as I took the finished assignment. I stacked them up on my desk, grabbed my phone and keys, then walked out shutting and locking the door behind me.

   As I made my way to the cafeteria, I noticed a few people walking in the way of the gym and smiled at them. Once I did get to the cafeteria I looked to see what we were have for lunch and almost puked.

   The menu was this nasty bean and cheese burrito with peppers and hot sauce. I normally like burritos but the schools were so bad I felt like I had to barf after I took one bite. I took out my phone and texted Aara.

  'Hey I am going to go out and get some food do you and Skylar want something?' I asked as I went to go sit down in the teacher's lounge and wait for an answer.

   'Um.. sure! What did you have in mind' I thought about it. Taco Bell!

  'I am really craving tacos so Taco Bell?' I wanted to try the new Doritos Taco thing.