chapter 37: Epilogue

Yes this is the last chapter! ): Sad. Anyways, here is the epilogue, I know you guys wanted a wedding chapter, but the wedding part will be incorporated into this chapter. So, yes, thanks for reading, liking, and fanning!! It really means a lot.

READ THIS:

READ THE BOTTOM NOTE! IT HAS LINKS TO PICTURES YOU WILL WANT TO SEE!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

  Chapter 37: Epilogue

    Aara's POV

  It's been about 13 years since Ryder and I got married. The wedding was fantastic and all fairy tale like, but what made it even more of a fairy tale was that I had my prince, my princess, my best friend, and her prince. I remember the day just like it was yesterday.

   My mother and Skylar had gone with me to pick out dresses and when I finally found the right one, we bought it. That was only about a week before the wedding. When it was time for the real magic, every one was there. Friends from school, family, Ryder's family, who I had already met most of when we dragged me to one of his family reunions, Skylar, Kinton, Chase, Rylyn, and even my sisters and Sarah came. Rylyn was my flower girl dress and Chase was the ring barrier.

   We decided to have an out door wedding because we got married in the fall and my favorite season is fall. My dress was beautiful. It was a one shoulder ballgown type dress with an asymmetric draped bodice that was decorated with beaded flowers, metallic embroidery and pearl accents. It was truly beautiful and there was no other word for it.

   My ring, well it was extraordinary. I used the ring that Ryder had proposed with. It had that little green diamond in it for Rylyn's birthday and other little diamonds. I love it.

    When I was heading into the building where every one would get dressed, I started to feel nauseous. Once I got inside there were already a bunch of people. Ryder had showed up first and was in his dressing room. He insisted on him sleeping at Kinton's the night before so he wouldn't see me until we got to the alter. Skylar had stayed at mine but left earlier than me because I had to get Rylyn ready too.

   I went up the stairs and down the hall to the girls changing room. When I opened the door I saw Skylar, Amy, Jessica, and my mother. Like we discussed that one time I was in the hospital after I got shot, Skylar was my Maid of Honor. She would be walking down with Kinton, who was Ryder's best man. Amy was walking down with one of Ryder's old high school buddies, who's name I think was Linden, and Jessica was going down with Tony, Kinton's friend who helped us move in to our first house. Tony and Jessica actually have been together for a few years now but havn't announced if they were ever going to get married.

   All of my bridesmaids were in the dresses and my mother was off to the side silently crying as Skylar and my sister's helped get me into my dress. After it was on I went over to her and hugged her.

  "Do I look okay?" I asked in her ear. She pulled back and didn't even bother looking at my dress before saying,

  "You look beautiful." I walked over to the full body mirror and looked at my reflection. The dress looked gorgeous. After a couple minutes of just staring at the dress I looked up at my face. My make up, which Skylar did, was amazing. I had gray smoky eyes and rosie pink cheeks. Skylar had insisted that she put glitter on my face so my whole face sparkled in the light if I moved just right. My lips were just a light shade of pink gloss and I had pretty diamond earrings in. My hair was in an up do and some of my bangs were curled and hung down around my face. I had diamond hair pieces in that sparkled as well, thanks to Skylar. My shoes had diamonds on them as well and were silver heels. I looked like I was worth a lot of money, which I guess I was. Put together the dress and the earrings and hair pieces and the shoes, I was worth a lot of money.