chapter 35

Okay So I just want to point out, that I think the next chapter will be the last one and then the epilogue will be put up. I had the epilogue and the last chapter planed out like ten chapters ago and I feel as though this story is coming to a wrap. I have a couple others though that I am going to work on and then hopefully put one of those up. I will let you know but anyways, Enjoy!(:

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 35

  Aara's POV:

"Do you want to go see grandma?" I asked Rylyn in a baby voice on our way to my house. Well it's not really my house anymore but I technically still live there for the moment.

  "Ya!" She yelled. I smiled and looked at her in the review mirror. Once I pulled up in the drive way I got Rylyn out and walked up the front steps.

   "Mom!" I yelled out.

  "I'm up here!" I heard her call out. Rylyn couldn't really walk that well yet, she try's but stumbles and then falls over, so I put her on her stomach so she could crawl and headed into the kitchen.

  "Could you come down for a moment?!" I yelled up and after a second I heard her foot steps come down the stairs.

  "Hi, Baby!" She cooed at Rylyn then walked into the kitchen as I got Rylyn some juice. "What do you want?" She asked.

  "Well I wanted to talk to you about something...." I waited for her to respond and when she didn't I just continued. "Well, do you remember Ryder and I talking about that house we found?" She nodded. "I just came from the house, we just moved Ryder's stuff into it, and I was thinking that with graduation being next week, that I can go a head and move my stuff in and stay tonight with Ryder." I waited for her to answer but took great interest in my shoes.

   After a long pause she finally spoke. "I guess it would be alright. I mean you already have a kid together, what else would you be able to do?" She stopped and thought to herself. "You better use a condom. And if it's not tonight its gonna be next week." I smiled and looked up.

   "Thanks mom. I love you very much and no matter what I always will. You will always be my momma bear." I said using the nick name I used to call her, then wen't over and hugged her.

  "Ma!" I heard yelled and I looked down to see Rylyn was sitting by my feet. I bent down and picked her up and kissed her cheek.

   "Say love you grandma." I told her. She mumbled out some words that weren't really words and then started fussing for me to put her back down.

   "I will make frequent dinner visits and random visits, okay." I told my mother. She smiled and you could just see the tears building up in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and felt a couple of tear drops land on my bare shoulder.

   "I love you, darling." She whispered.

  "I love you too, mom." I whispered back.

~~~~~

  After I spent a little time with my mom Rylyn and I left to head back over to the house.

  "Hey. So what did your mom say?" Ryder asked as soon as I got there.

  "She said I could. But I think she was a little sad. I am still so young but I also think she realized that I wont always be in the same house with her forever." I noted. He nodded but smiled.

  "I understand, but I am glad that you can stay." He put his arms around me and pulled me to him by my hips. Softly, he placed his lips on mine and after a couple of seconds he pulled away.