Chapter One: The First

**Y/n's pro**

It was the middle of Middle School. I was running so I wouldn't be late. I lived not too far away but not too close. I was surprisingly a few minutes earlier than I suspected. I went up the stairs to class. I was in the top floor class. I went in and sat at my seat. My was at the corner of the room. Most of the kids weren't very good. One particular kid enter the room. His aura felt evil. Katsuki Bakugou. His quirk, explosions. His personality fits that of a villain. He walked over to me, surprising. I looked over put the window.
"Hey Bitch, gimme the answers to the homework!"
I pretended that I didn't hear. I looked over and went "what?"
"I said, Hey Bitch, gimme the answers to the homework!"
"What are you going to give me for the answers."
"A fat lip, if you don't hurry up"
Fine, I'll give to you for free this time but next time." I began to dig through my backpack.
"Next time or what?"
"You'll have to pay."
"Whatever."
I pulled out my homework.
"Here."
He snatches the paper out of my hand.
After a while that he copied my homework, he gave it back eventually.
"Better not sell me out, Bitch."
"Remember payment next time."
It wasn't the first time he asked for my homework. He did it ever time we had homework. I'm surprise he doesn't ask Dek - Izuku. Man, I think Bakugou is hitting it hard on me now. I started calling Izuku, Deku. Class finally started after forever. In the middle of , Izuku started mumbling about something. Everyone just turned at him. He blushes with embarrassment.
"Izuku, can you be quiet please."
"Yes, sir."
Everyone started to giggle. I didn't giggle. Class went on from there. I didn't pay attention a lot. I kept starring out the window. Lunch time rolled around after forever. I stayed in the class to eat my lunch. I noticed Deku still sitting at his desk. I was going to sit next to him until Bakugou came in.
"Hey Deku!"
"Uh.. Kacchan!"
"What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm uh.. E- eating lunch."
Bakugou pulled Deku out of his chair.
"Deku, just remember your quirkless, I have the power!"
Something just snapped in me. I didn't why or what it was. I stood out of my chair and went over to Bakugou. Everyone looked at me.
"What do you want bitch?"
I didn't say anything.
"What did I touch your boyfriend?"
He was teasing me. I grabbed a hold of his arms, he tried to get of my grasp. He group was too scared to do anything since no one was able to stop Bakugou this long. I twisted him around where his arms were across his neck. I flipped him and slammed him into the ground. He tried to get up but I just kept shoving him down. His group pushed me outta the way.
"Bakugou, How did this quirkless bitch beat you!?"
"It doesn't matter. I'll be number one!"
Bakugou threw another punch, but missed.
"Bakugou, dude stop!"
"She'll beat you."
I didn't think any those words were true. I do think I'm quirkless. I couldn't seem to do anything. Explosions, ice, fire, harden, nothing. I couldn't do anything. Maybe I'm quirkless after all. But I'll still go to UA! As I was thinking, they all left expect Deku.
"Y/n, why d-did you save me?"
"I don't know."
"Is it true, you don't have a quirk either?"
"I'm pretty sure."
"What do you mean by 'pretty sure'?"
"Well I really don't know if my parents have quirks or not. I don't know my dad, my mom doesn't say anything about quirks. My mom has me living in her old house close to this school. The only reason I came to this school because my mom came here."
"I don't know my dad either. But I lived with my mom. But..... I know I'm quirkless."
We stood there for a moment.
"Dek- Izuku"
"You can called me Deku."
"Are you sure it's alright to call you that?"
"Yeah, but what did you want something?"
"Deku, are you going to UA?"
"Yeah! Why you going!?"
"Uh.. Yeah. But aren't you quirkless tho?"
"I can still be a hero"
"I see that. Well, let's try our hardest!"
"Yeah!"
We held up our pinkies and pinkie promised.

**Time skipped to end of the day**

"Y/n, wait up!"
I turned around to see Deku.
"Hey Deku!"
We beside each other.
"What you uh did with Bakugou, was really cool."
He mumbled to himself.
"Huh?"
"N-nothing!"
I knew what he said. I pit my hand on his hand and ruffled his hair around.
"Speak up next, Deku!"
We both laughed.
"Uh y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for saving me from Bakugou."
"No problem!"
I turned towards him and thumbs upped him. Deku was flush with a bright red on his face.
"Y/n, you're the first person to stand up for me."
He said as he was fiddling with his fingers.
"Huh? I guess I am."

**A/n**
Hello everyone, hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! I loved Boku no Hero Academia, it was awesome! I recommend to check it out if you haven't already! And buh-bye!