Chapter Three: My Quirk

The two week seemed to end as it started. The entrance exams were today. I wondered how Deku was feeling. I was nervous. I didn't know what they were doing for the entrance exams. Oh it could be a written exam or worst, fighting everyone. Oh God! What am I going to do!? Okay calm down. Then I felt a tap on the head.
"Ow."
"Boop."
"Hey, Deku."
"How you doing?"
"I'm doing good. And that pat has gotten a little bit harder since the last time. You working out?"
"Yah, I've gotten stronger than before."
"Get out of my way nerds."
Bakugou. Deku was sacred but we both got out the way. Bakugou was much calmer than normal. We continued to walk. Deku
tripped and fell. But he didn't fall. Next to him was a girl. She had brown, short hair.
"Sorry that I didn't ask to use my qurik on you. You alright tho?"
"Uh-um-U-Uh, yah, um."
"Deku here is a little shy around girls."
"Y/n!"
"That's okay. See you inside tho bye."
She walked off inside. We also walked inside.
**Time skip to practical exams**
"Huh I'm in Group C. What group you in?"
"I'm in group B."
"Well see you Deku! Good luck!"
" You too!"
Well shit, I'm gonna fail.
"Everyone ready!?"
Everyone just yelled like crazy. I followed a dude with red hair. He could harden. After a while we ran into a Zero pointer. The zero pointer smash the building and the debris fell on top of a few students. I tripped and fell on under the red haired guy. I pushed him off fast as I could.
"Look out!"
Someone said behind but I didn't have enough time to stop it. The red haired guy was unconscious. I would die right here. I stood up and closed my eyes. I waited for impact. It hit, but it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes, my body look like the red haired guy. He started to open his eye.
"H-how do you have m-my quirk?"
"I d-dont know."
I was as shocked as he was. I got up and hurried and destroyed the zero pointer. It soon disappeared. What was my quirk?
"Time's Up!"
The announcer said.
"Wait, what!? Aww, I'm gonna fail, I got zero points."

**Time skipped to when I got my letter.**

All might was saying his intro. And blah blah blah.
"You passed the written, you didn't get any combat points."
"I know, that I didn't."
"That's not all, You also got rescue points! 60 rescue points!"
I glowed with excitement!
"Welcome, Y/n. You have made it. You're now part of the Hero academia."
"YAASSS!"
I decided to call Deku and tell him the good news.
**Deku's profile**
I heard my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hey Deku, It's me, Y/n!"
"Oh, Hey."
Um, should I ask her now or another day. I don't know, yet. Oh, but I can't wait to ask her tho. She broke my thoughts.
"Hey, Deku, you there?"
"Oh, yeah."
"Guess What?"
"What?"
"You're not going to guess?"
"No, just tell me already."
"Alright. I MADE IT INTO UA!"
"WOW! Amazing!"
"Did you get in?"
"Yeah, just barely."
"It's just like you."
"Hopefully, we're in the same class."
"Yeah, I wonder who will be in class with. People with cool quirks, probably.'
" Yeah, probably. "
"Deku?"
"Yeah?"
"I think I have a quirk. Somehow I hardened during the exam."
"Harden? I thought you couldn't harden."
"Well, I can't seem to do it again. Nothing really happened. I was about to be hit. And it... Just happened."
"Huh. What could be your quirk?"
"I don't know. I don't think it's to harden my body. What do you think?"
"I don't know, it could be a copycat quirk or something."
"Well, you gave me a costume idea, tho."
"Oh, really?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Hey, I gotta go."
"Oh, okay. Bye Deku!"
"Bye, Y/n"
I hung up the phone. Ugh, I didn't ask her. Darn it.

**A/n**
YAH! Another chapter out! I have to rewatch episodes, since I can't seem to remembered what happened. I guess it'll take longer than I expected. Whoops. I'll post the costume design next chapter. Buh-bye! Crystal out!