Chapter Six: Kirishima's suspicious about something.

**A/n**
Sorry that it seems to take forever, but I some things slow. And I'm making another character develop feelings for you. But I'm telling who it is. I don't could be Bakugou. Or even Iida. You and I will figure it out. But I'll figure out first. But it'll still be a Deku x reader mainly. Some moments with the one who develops feelings for you. Maybe you've already figure it out. It'll probably be easy tho, maybe it won't. But anyway, on to the story!**

**Y/n pro**

Deku and I wake up and got ready. We just put on our uniforms. We ate breakfast and headed out the door. We kinda just punched each other in the arms for a while. We weren't mad at each other, we just past time with it. No one got punched to badly. Our arms were probably red. We went in through the front gates. We passed by Todoroki. I looked at him as we passed. He was looking at the ground while walking. He didn't normally do that, but I didn't say anything. ( You know this because you observe people, just a weird habit) Deku and I sat in the corner like always. No one had assigned seats.
"Can, I sit here, since my seats taken?"
"Sure, I guess, why not."
"Thank you."
I didn't look to see who it was until he said thank you. Todoroki. It was Todoroki. I looked over at his seat, no one was sitting in it. Well someone is now. It was the red head from the entrance exams, but he just now got in the class room. Why did Todoroki want to sit here? I don't, maybe because Yaoyorozu was in front of me.( I don't really ship Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, it just a joke. Since you all should, she got da bewbs. I ship them a little bit after the practical exam.) He probably wants to get close to her as possible. Anyone would want to get as close to Yaoyorozu. Plus, I don't think anyone sat beside me. Wait Mineta, sat by me, I remembered now. Probably a good time I didn't have to sit by Mineta today anyways.
"Alright. Everyone please go change into your costumes and come back here. I'll be waiting. Class president, you're in charge to tell me once everyone has changed and came back."
Mr.Aizawa went to his yellow sleeping bag, again.
Iida started to talk.
"Alright everyone go, change!"
We all walked into the locker rooms. I kinda just followed one of the girls. It was as far as I thought. We went inside the locker. I looked to see if there was any dressing rooms.
"Hey, is something wrong,y/n?"
Yaoyorozu started to talk to me.
"Um, where the dressing rooms?"
"Oh, there's one in the back corner, there's a short hallway that leads to it."
She pointed to the back corner. It was the farthest corner from the door.
"Uh, thank you."
"No, problem."

I went to the room and changed into my costume. I went out and put my school uniform in my locker. I looked around to everyone still changing. I thought I took longer. Oh, well. I went back to the classroom. There was Iida and Todoroki already here before me. I noticed Bakugou was also in here.
"Wow, nerd. I didn't know that you would be done so soon."
"Well, I di-" I cut off by Todoroki
"You shouldn't talk to her that way. She's smarter than you and most likely stronger than you, too."
"Why, you half and half bastard. She's quirkless."
"Then how she make the ball float?"
"She had Urakara help her."
"I don't think so, since Urakara went way before her."
"Whatever half and half bastard."
Bakugou went quiet for a while. Everyone seem to take a very long time.

I went back to my seat. Todoroki was still seated beside me.
"Hey, ya alright?"
"Yeah, thanks."
"Why does Bakugou, bully you? You're a nice girl."
"W-well thank you. But I dunno why he bullies me, but I think because I was quirkless."
"What do you mean by 'was quirkless'?"
"Well, I don't know anything about my dad. My mom never said that she has a quirk. So I just figured I was quirkless. But now, since I came here. I have a quirk, but I dunno what it is yet."
"Do you have an idea of what it is?"
"Well I think, I use any quirk when I need to. But that doesn't seem like a reasonable quirk tho."
"Huh. Well you can use other quirks. But I can't figure it out for you. You'll have to figure it out for yourself."
"Yah, I guess your right."
I noticed everyone kinda pouring in small groups. The redhead said something before he entered.
"Hey why are y/n and Todoroki in here alone!?"

"Wait, wh-"
I was cut off by Iida.
"She not in here alone with Todoroki. She in here with Bakugou and I as well."
"I still think something suspicious."
"Nothing suspicious since Todoroki and I were in here before Y/n."
"Okay whatever."
The redhead said teasingly. I think his name is Kirishima. Two times in a row I was cut off by someone. I started to get annoyed by all the cutting off. I sat there for a few minutes. Deku waved his hand in my face.
"Hey, we're leaving."
"Oh. Okay."
I got up from my seat and pushed my chair in. We walked outside to get on a bus.

"Alright everyone form two lines in numerical order." Iida startes to get everyone ready. Huh my number was 13.
"Hey who's 12?"
"I'm twelve!"
I looked around an I seen and seen Todoroki waving his hand around for me to see. Well, shit. Kirishima will think more of the suspicious thing. I walked over to him.
"Hey."
I said nervously to him. But I don't think he heard me since he was busy looking around. We soon got on the bus. Iida's plan didn't work because of how the seats were. He looked down.
"I call dibs on a window seat!"
I ran as fast as I could to get a window seat. I yelled.
"YAH!"
I heard Iida sighed and say
"She's such a child."
I keep looking out the window. I barely heard someone ask me to sit down with me.
"May, I sit?."
"Yah, sure."
I said yah mindlessly. I heard something about All Might, something about flashy. Maybe something about stomach ache. And Bakugou got triggered over something. Mr. Aizawa started to speak.
"Hey guys, we're here."
We all started to get up and walk off the bus. It was a huge dome. Bigger than a regular size mall. We all walked inside. Everyone wow and ah and oo.
It was huge as fuck! There was multiple areas to train in. We were greeted by Thirteen.
"Hello, welcome to rescue training."
I was still looking around and I noticed something. It was black and purple. Everyone looked over when they heard an explosion. There was villains? At a high level security place. Todoroki said something about it being stupid to enter a place like this. A villain somehow got up behind us.
No one seemed to noticed. I turned around fully.
"Umm, guys, one of them is here."
Everyone turned around to see what I was talking about. All of a sudden black and purple smoke surrounded us. I fell out of the sky and on to a boat.
"Ow."
"Hey, y/n are you alright?"
I looked up to see Deku holding a hand out for me.
"Yah, but thanks."
Deku helped me up. I noticed Sue and Mineta were also here.
"Oh, no there's villains surrounding us!" Mineta said terrified.
"We're going to die."
He also weeped.
We crouched so the villains couldn't see us. I guess I mindlessly hugged Deku for dear life when he ask.
"Hey, y/n, can you stop hugging so hard? I can't breathing."
"Whoops, sorry."
I blushed like crazy. My face was a bright red. Mineta tried to hug me but I punched his head.
"Hey, why did you do that for?"
"Um, We all know why. And you know yourself why."
*

*a/n**
This is the last of the original but there will be more, but it'll take a little bit longer to do some parts tho.
Buh-bye! Crystal out!