Chapter Ten: Bakugou!? The Hell You Doing!?

Deku and I got ready for school. We kissed on our way downstair I'm pretty sure Inko didn't see us. We tried our best to keep it a secret. We ate, went out the door, and walked to school. Today I saw more people than usually. They weren't just anybody. They were police! One of them came up to ask us about something.
"Hey, sorry to disturb you kids, but have you have any info about this woman? "
I stared wided-eyes  at the picture. It was...my mom.
"That's... My mom!"
"Were you with her with this happened?"
"Yes. But, I didn't see the killer."
"Oh, sorry to bother you tho. Do have any more info that could help us?"
"Yes. The killer say something like ' damn, I didn't get the right one' or something like that."
"Do you know what he was talking about?"
"No, I don't know."
"Well thank you. Could you give us your name?"
"It's Y/n Brando."
"Huh, I've heard that name somewhere."
"Well I'm not famous nor my mother."
"I've heard Brando somewhere before. But I don't know where."
"I dunno, sir. No one in my family was a hero."
"Well thank you again, Ms. Brando."
He walked off in the opposite direction. Deku and I just walked the rest of the way silently. We got into the classroom late. Everyone was very chatty today. I asked Iida was going on.
"We're discussing about the recent murder. "
He lifted up the newspaper.
"Oh."
Tears started running down my face.
"Y/n, what's wrong."
I just ran off to my seat crying.
"Iida, she's having trouble since the death of her mother. And that murder you guys are talking about is her mom."
"Oh, I didn't know. I'll go apologize to her."
"I dunno if you should."
"Well I'll still go."
Iida walked over towards me along with Redhead.
"Hey, y/n I'm sorry about how I kinda talking about your mom's death a bit too lightly. I didn't know. I'm sorry."
"Copycat, remember we're here for ya. And sorry for your lost"
"Thanks you guys. And Iida you didn't know. It's okay."
More tears went down my face.
"Y/n, don't cry."
I looked over to my left to see Deku.
"Thanks, Deku."
They all hugged me.
"Thanks you guys."
Aizawa walked into the room.
"Alright everyone take a seat, please."
"Yes, Mr. Aizawa."
"You all know about the recent murder."
No one replied.
"They still don't know who the killer is. But they think that he's moved to a different city. But its none of your guys concern."
I

ida stood up.
"Mr. Aizawa don't you know, who just died?"
"No, I really don't know."
"Y/n's mother was that women, sir!"
"Well y/n, sorry for your lost."
"And you ju-"
I stood up and yelled at Iida.
"Enough, Iida! I know you're trying to help, but this isn't something you can help with. All you can be is emotional support for me through this!"
"I'm sorry."
We both sat back down. Some people were murmuring about what has happened to me.

**time skip to lunch**

I didn't get lunch. I decided to go to the courtyard, since almost no one goes there.  I just wanted to be alone. I heard someone walk up to me. I looked behind me and saw Bakugou.
"B-bakugou?"
"Yeah, I'm here."
"What would you want with me?"
"Dunno, just wanted to come by and see how you was doin'."
"Well, than-"
"I'm not doing this for you. I'm not emotional support for you."
"Then who are yo-"
"Just shut up! Alright? I just came here and happened to meet you here."
We sat there in silence.

**Bakugou's pro**

Man she can't just shut up and let me sit with her. She's... No I can't. It just won't work. She'll probably think it's a joke. There's no way, it'll happen. Well I'll have to wait and see what happens. Shit she's getting up. I should do something before she leaves. No I shouldn't.

**y/n pro**

We continued to sit in silence. I decided to get up and walk back to class. Deku was probably worrying about me. I hurried on to class.
"Copycat where were ya?"
"Oh, sorry. I went to the courtyard to calm down."
"That's sounds like you."
"I guess so."
I went over and sat in my seat. I'm surprised Deku didn't ask where I went. Maybe he thought to leave me alone for a while. Yah, Deku would do that.

**time skip to after school**
(Warning couple moans, that's it, it moaning classified as nsfw? Idk warning moans )

I had to go behind the school. I was kinda nervous, I didn't know who wanted to see me. I didn't know what they wanted. I walked behind school. I walked a bit farther there was a little alley way behind the school. There was multiple cubbie holes. Something tugged on my shirt. Before I turned my head, it yanked me in to the darkness.
"Ssshhh. It's me Bakugou."
"Bakugou!?"
"Yah, it's me."
"You wanted to see me!?"
"Yes I did."
"Why?"
"Well. It's something I should of asked sooner."
"What is it?"
"I can't stand seeing you with Kirishima anymore."
My heart was pounding. I didn't know what he was going to do. He didn't answer my question. He put his hand beside my head and put his hand on my waist.
"Bakugou...what are you ...doing?"
"Don't call me Bakugou. Call me, Kacchan."
"But why, Baku-"
He slapped me.
"I told you to call me Kacchan."
"Alright....Kacchan."
"That's better, my love."
"My...love?"
"I've always loved you."
He was looking crazy with love.
"Kacchan...but.."
"But what!? Don't say you love someone, do you?"
"No...Kacchan."
I was of course lying. He didn't let me go. He tightened his grip on my waist.
"Kacchan. It...hurts."
"Too bad."
He kissed my lips. His tongue was trying to explore my entire mouth. I tried to push him off, but I couldn't push him off. I was panicking.
He took his lips off mine.
"Want more, my sweet blossom?"
"Ka-kacchan."
He started to kiss in my shoulder. He kept sucking at it. I tried holding back a moan.
"Come on blossom, that's not your sweet spot?"
He started to go up neck and kept sucking.
"Aaahh!~"
I moaned but I only felt pain.
"That's my blossom. Call my name."
"Kacchan. Stop~"
He kept sucking on my spot and I kept moaning. I copied his quirk and exploded his back.
"AAAHHHH! What was that for!?"
"Stop Bakugou!"
I quickly ran off.
"Come back my blossom. You can't hide for long~"
I could tell that he's craving more. I didn't know Bakugou felt this way about me. I felt something behind me. I looked but I didn't see. I tripped and fell and something landed on top of me.
"Get off!"
"Why my blossom?"
"I'm not your blossom, and you've hurt me!"
"I would never hurt my blossom."
Suddenly ice came and cover all of Bakugou but his head.
"She told you to get off."
"Todo!"
"You alright?"
"Yeah, thanks."
"Damn you half n half bastard!"
Todoroki said for me to go home and he'll take care of Bakugou. I walk all to Deku's house. I knocked on his door.
"Coming!"
I waited for a minute. And the door opened.
"Oh , hey Y/n!"
"Hey, Deku."
"You did come late."
"Yah, someone just need my help with something, I didn't know why they didn't ask me directly."
"Maybe they were terrified of you!"
"He wasn't shaking at all."
"Do you know who it was?"
"No. I don't even know what class he's from."
I was lying to Deku. I didn't want him to get mad at Bakugou or me. So I left everything a secret. Deku would probably find out eventually tho.

**a/n**
Wow. Another chapter today. I have my thought process clearer today or something. I this k maybe the next chapter with be the start of the sports festival! I'll probably get some done today. Idk yet.  Well you know who's in "love" with love. Buh-bye! Crystal out!