Chapter Eight: Breaking Fucking Fingers

I went over to get my tray for lunch.
"Hello, what would you like, miss?"
"Rice and teriyaki shrimp please!"
"Okay."
"Can I get half of an order, I'm not very hungry. I just need something to get some more strength."
"Okay, miss. Here you go."
"Thank you!"
I went ahead and payed for the food. I tried finding a seat for all of us. I figured Ochaco, Iida and of course Deku would see by us. I didn't account for anyone else. I found a six person booth. It was big enough for us. Three people on each side. I ran to it and sat in the middle of the booth. On both sides were plants planted behind us. It looked quite nice. It was open on both sides, people could sit down from both sides. I looked around for Deku and Iida. It took a few minutes. I had seen them with their trays looking for me. I raised my hand up and yelled to them.
"Iida, Deku over here!"
Iida pointed in my direction and he tapped Deku on the shoulder. It seem to take forever for them to get over here.
"Hey what took you guys so long?"
I whined to them.
"Maybe, you weren't such a child and got in the front of the line without us, then you wouldn't be waiting."
"I guess. I could of had someone else sit here instead of politely saving your seats."
"Ugh."
"Come on sit down already!"
"Fine."
Iida finally sat down after a hundred years. We sat there talking away. Ochaco came around and sat down with us. We all were excited for the sports festival even know it was a ways away. We all wanted to show off our quirks. Ochaco can float things and Iida gotta go fast. Deku has the ultimate power of breaking HIS FUCKING FINGERS! I didn't know what Deku's true quirk was, but I was funny to think that it's the ultimate power of breaking his fingers. And my quirk, I could copy and disable quirks. It's pretty cool to think about tho. If I went up against Iida in the festival, them I can disable his quirk without him knowing than it was me. He could think that it was a malfunction. I don't know about Ochaco tho. Deku, I can stop his finger breaking. Or I break my own fucking fingers. Lol. I didn't really think about anything else but the sports festival. I heard someone say a familiar nickname.
"Hey, it's Copycat!"
"Oh. Hey it's Redhead!"
"Hey, can I sit here?"
"Sure, why not?"
He sat down next to me. Kirishima was quite the goofball.
"Hey, Copycat?"
"Hey, what?"
"You participating in the sports festival?"
"Yeah!"
"You better train up! I'm gonna beat you!"
"Oh yeah!?"
"Oh, yeah!"
He hardened his body. I quickly tapped him and whispered disable. And I copied his quirk.
"How about n-"
"Hey, hey, you alright?"
I quietly said release.
"Yeah, sorry about... that."
"Huh. I guess you copied my quirk drains your stamina then."
"Oh,no you figured me out. What will I ever do now?" I dramatically posed as well.
"You'll have to lose then!"
"I'll never give up."
"You gotta fight- " he signalled for me to  proceed the lyrics.
"FOR YOUR RIGHT-" I stopped and paused. And we both produced to say
"TOOOOOOOOOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTYY!"
I'm pretty sure the whole entire cafeteria heard us.
"Dude, you know that song!"
We said in unison.
"Hell YEAH!"
Said in unison again. We did like a best friend secret hand shake. I couldn't believe that he knew that song. One of my favs! 
"Copycat, you have to be the best person ever. No one, and I mean no one, knew or sang with me."
He posed dramatically.
"Oh, how sad. A bro, who just wants people to sing with him."
I also dramatically posed. I think almost everyone was watching us.
"I just wanted someone to sing with, and now I do. Singing random lyrics with friends. Especially 70' and 80's music."
He started to cry.
"That's okay. I'm hear now. With a lot of 70's and 80's knowledge."
"Thanks, bro."
"No problem, dude."
We hugged each other like we haven't see each other in years or something. It was the beat day of our lives.
"You two are something."
"Iida, something like what?"
"You two act like children. Yelling in here. Hugging each other and calling each other 'bro' and 'dude'."
I looked over at Deku. He seem to be smiling. He knew I was happy so it made him happy too. We haven't told anybody body about our relationship yet. We didn't want anybody to know yet. We had to wait until the right moment to express it. We haven't decide when to say it or express it. We never kisses inside school or anywhere near school. The park is where we sometimes got to dates. We would buy ice cream and eat them together. It was time to go home after forever.
I seen Deku and ran up to him.
"Hey Deku!"
"Oh, y/n."
"What's wrong?"
"I dunno y/n, I feel like this relationship is going anywh-"
I hugged him.
"I'm sorry, I'm just scared to let anybody know."
"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry to go to conclusions tho."
"No, Deku, I see why. We hardly kiss, I'm always with other guys. Hugging...... some."
I started to cry.
"Oh, y/n, don't cry. I'm here for you. I know that you weren't hugging them  like they're in a love realationship with you. You hugged them because you're friends. Best friends."
"Thanks, Deku, for understanding."
"Y/n, I'll always understand."
"Thanks anyways."
"Anytime. Come on, let's get you some chocolate ice cream."
We walked to the ice cream parlor. I found us a seat and Deku went to order. I looked out the window. People just passing by. It calmed me down. I didn't know why tho.
"Hey, Y/n, I have your ice cream."
"Thanks."
Deku did his cute smile. I loved his smile. I started to eat my ice cream. I didn't notice anyone around me but Deku. We finished our ice cream. I seen my mom.
"Mom, hey."
"Oh, hi sweetie, how are you doing?"
"Okay."
"Who do have with ya?"
"He's a friend of mine. This is Deku."
"Hello."
She held her hand out for him to shake. Deku didn't shake her hand.
"Mom, he's kinda shy. Try handing shaking for another day."
"Okay, where you two heading?"
"Home."
"Mind if I come along?"
"Sure. I guess."
My mom tagged along. We walked all the way to Deku's house.
"Bye, Y/n!"
"Bye!"
It was just my mom and I left. I decided to go home myself. It wasn't to far. But, I'd better walk with my mom to her house. She can't make it on her own. She doesn't have a quirk. We continued to walk to her house. My mom took an alleyway to get home. I tagged very slowly behind. I could still see her. Someone came from behind her. There was something shiny. I stopped, mom kept walking. I took slow steps. Something appeared in front of her. I heard her scream in pain. The scream was terrifying to hear. Someone was in front of her. I was terrified to go any further. I'd seen blood pour on the ground.
"Damit, i didn't get the right one."
I heard from the shadows. Before mom fell to the ground, I hit the ground running. I ran all the way to Deku's house. I banged on the door. It was a rapid banging. Inko opened the door.
"What happened!?"
I was too terrified to speak.
"Come in here quickly. Deku! Come down here fast, y/n's here!"
"Mom, what's wrong!?"
He came down the stairs fast as he could.
"Y/n, what's wrong!?"
I couldn't say anything, instead I was crying in his shoulders. He rubbed my head and back. Back and forth, he rubbed.
"Mom, get some cold water for her, please."
"Okay!"
She quickly went and got a glass of water. Inko handed it to Deku.
"Y/n, it's okay, I'm here. Here have some cold water."
I took the glass of water and sipped on it. After a while I calmed down.
"Y/n, what happened?"
"My mom."
"What about your mom?"
"She's......."
"She's what?"
"Dead. I watched some stab her."
Deku quickly hugged me.
"I'm sorry, we should of took her home together instead."
"No it's my fault for making sure she went a safe path."
"Y/n, don't be so hard on yourself."
I felt someone else hug me. It was Inko.
"I'm so sorry for your lost, y/n."
"Thanks,Inko."
"Would you like to stay with us for now."
I shook my hand up and down. I didn't even say anything thing to her while walking home.

**a/n**
Whoops, sorry for that sad ending. But I got "the ultimate power of breaking his fucking fingers" from the vid down below. And the Beastie Boys original song is above.