So, an update after like a year

Alright, alright. You're probably thinking about this story and if it will ever update again or not. Well, I'm pretty damn close to adding more to this story. Though there are a few things I'll mention before or IF continuing writing chapters.

But first,
Thank you all for all the support you've given me. It's making me want to continue this and do more of this story.

I might plan to an au x reader of hero academia so i can get ideas better. I've getting some ideas for that, but I've just been working on other stories that aren't mha, most of them, I won't post because I didn't like them or I forgot what they were about.

So the things before I start writing this again, if I do start writing and creating more of this.

1.
My writing style has changed and developed a little, but it will difiently look different than before and may sound different.

2.
I had wrote most of the chapters before the training arc in which bakugou gets capture, but I didn't think he would get saved right away, but after I had a few ideas, I watched the next episode and he got save. I wasn't excepting that, so that shattered the current ideas and future ones I had planned out. I was trying to stay on the same path as the anime. That's actually the main reason I've stopped writing this because I couldn't get a new idea for this.

3.
My views on how somethings have been changed. I think I started writing this in 2017. I know that my view on villains was different, well not for Jojo. Jojo has shaped the way I see villains a bit, but Megamind has shaped it way more. I like the villains with comedy. My views of comedy have changed a bit as well. I know that sometimes darker humor is funny for me or even the stupid shit is funny to me.

4.
I've grown out of Hero Academia. Don't get me wrong, I do like it. The characters are all wonderful in their own way, I have my favs and my least favs. It's just not something that has recaptured my interests yet. The show just doesn't want me to watch more very often. It feels like you can just stop watching it at times. I truly do love it.

Uh, I just can't get an idea of what to do next. I've been trying to come up with something, but I keep going to other projects of mine. So hopefully I can get an idea and continue this, but I'm still not entirely sure if I'll do my own thing instead of going with the anime/manga because I can't seem to get ideas that go with the flow of the anime/manga.

Reminder! This Story may not get more chapters, so please don't expect it to get more chapters.

Okay, but anyways. Hopefully you enjoyed the story I've created and hopefully you check out some of my other works and future works.Buh-Bye! Possibly, see ya later. Crystal Out!