Chapter Thirteen: Agency Choosing!

Deku and I got early because Inko was gonna make up waffles. We all ate our waffles together. The waffles were good. After breakfast, Deku and I walked to school. I was to excited. I didn't know what agency I wanted to join. I wanted to join one where I would fight villains. Endeavour's agency fought villains. I could join Thriteen's agency. She saves people from disasters or villain attacks. Or Mt. Lady's agency. She fights villains. Deku and I walked in the classroom. Everyone was chatting as usual. I saw Iida. He didn't look good. I walked over to him.
"Hey, what's wrong, buddy?"
"Nothing."
"Iida, you never act like this. What's wrong."
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Well if you need help, come see me, okay?"
I walked away and sat in my seat.
"Deku, you know what's wrong with Iida?"
"It's kinda hard to say."
"I wanna know what happened, was it because of me? Oh god. It was because of me wasn't it. I'm going to apologize."
I stood up, but Deku tugged me sleeve.
"His brother......is ..dead."
"Oh. Thank you."
I sat back down in my seat.
"We can't do much y/n."
"I know."
Mr. Aizawa walked into the room.
"Here's how many recommendations you got, but first you need Hero names. Look after everyone gets an approval of their hero name."
Midnight came into the room.
"I'll decided if they are appropriate. So who's first?"
Almost everyone wanted to go first. I raised my hand silently.
"Ummm. How about the girl near the back corner."
I looked around and asked
"Me?"
"Yah, sure come on up."
I walked up to the podium. I raised my hero name slowly. I laid it facing everyone.
"My hero name is Copycat."
"Copycat, that's a good one."
"Copycat, you actual used my nickname for ya."
"Ya, bro."
"You're a true bro of mine."
Everyone one else said what their's were. Deku chose his to be 'Deku'. Bakugou  couldn't get an appropriate hero name. We waited for a while. And now the biggest part if the day. Recommendations.
Everyone looked to see how many they had.  I had a few from Mt. Lady, Gunhead,Thirteen, and others I didn't know. Some of them were office jobs. Some were cleaning up after villains. I looked and I'd seen one from Endeavor. Why would he want me?
I debated between Mt. Lady and Endeavor.  I went over to ask Todoroki which one I should go to.
"Hey, Todo?"
"Yeah?"
"Whose agency should I go to, Mt. Lady or your dad, Endeavor?"
He didn't answer right away.
"I think my dad's."
"Oh, thanks."
I asked a few other people. Mineta of course said Mt. Lady. That was classic him. Most people said Endeavor. I guess I'll join Endeavor's. It was kinda late when I decided, so I went down to the teacher facility room to hand my paper in. As I was walking down, I realized Deku had zero recommendations. We had two days, there might be a late one for Deku. Yeah, a  late recommendation. That's it. I went down and turned my paper into Mr. Aizawa.
"Are you sure this is the agency you want to be in? It can't be changed later."
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Alright."
I looked around the room and seen Present Mic and some guy with two big strands of hair on each side of his face. I've never seen him here before. His eye were almost completely black. The only thins visible was his light blue irises. I wasn't going to bother him. I notice he was looking at a paper. He stood up and ran outta the room. I didn't know what his hurry was, so I started walking out the door a bit faster than I was.
"Hey,Brando?"
"Yah?"
"Don't follow that guy, alright."
"Why?"
"Just don't."
"Okay."
Darn it. He figured me out. I was gonna follow him. Damnnit. Well I guess I'll go find Deku. I looked almost every where for him. I couldn't find him. I gave up. He's probably already home. I decided to walk down the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me, but I kept walking forward. I got to a corner part of the stairs. I stopped and looked behind me. It was Bakugou.
"Bakugou, what were you planning to do?"
"Nothing my blossom ~"
"I highly doubt that."
"You may be right."
"What are you actually doing?"
"Um. I dunno."
"What is it?"
"How 'bout you break up with Deku and date me instead~"
He purred when he said that.
"Not in a million years."
"What happens if...he...died?"
"Still wouldn't."
"If I break you two up myself."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh, I will."
"Fine what do you what from me?"
"Huh~ what do I want from you? Uh. How 'bout more sweet nectar of yours?"
"What do you mean by 'nectar of mine'?"
"I want another sweet kiss. Where would you like to do it at?"
"I dunno, you choose."
"Okay, follow me."
"Is this just a trick?"
"Maybe not, maybe."
"Wait of course it's a trap, you wanna kiss me again."
"Aww. You guessed so fast. I almost had ya."
"Fuck off, Bakugou."
"Or what?"
I death stared him hard.
"I'll fuck yo shit up."
"Oh Jesus, fine. You win again. You won't be so lucky next time."
"You sure?"
I death stared him again. He looked terrified of me. I didn't know why he was. But, I went back to find Deku. I finally found him.
"Hey, Deku!"
"Oh, y/n, I didn't think you would come find me."
"I was trying to find you. I was kinda worried."
"That's okay, I was helping out a teacher."
"Okay. So what do you wanna do?"
"Well, it's getting dark."
"It's not that dark. How 'bout we go to the ice cream parlor?"
"Sure, y/n. Well, let's go.
We walked out of the school building and went to the parlor. It was a farther walk than I remembered.
" y/n, you sure you wanna go to the ice cream parlor? "
"Yeah, why?"
"Oh. Never mind."
I knew what he was talking about. It was the last place I meet my mom. I knew he was upset as well. We went to the ice cream parlor anyways. I had chocolate ice cream, Deku had vanilla with chocolate covering. We walked outside the parlor and went to the nearby park. It took a few minutes to find our bench with the cherry blossoms. We sat down and ate our ice cream. We sat close together. Deku laid his head on my shoulder. I leaned my head against his. I looked around at everything thing. The cherry blossom trees, the pond, and Bakugou. And Bakugou!? Bakugou was here!? I was kinda terrified for him to see me with Deku. I calmed myself down.
"Hey, y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"I noticed something about you."
"L-like what?"
I was scared because he might know about what happened with Bakugou.
"Well, You always get the same ice cream, never anything different. Why's that?"
So he didn't know about that.
"Well, I dunno. I guess I like chocolate more than other flavors."
"Well, I guess I kinda asked a stupid question then."
"I guess you did, goofball."
I ruffled his hair.
"I love you!"
"I love you, too Deku."
He kissed my check. It was soothing.
"Hey Deku, what are you doing with my blossom!?"
Bakugou finally noticed us.
"What?"
"Deku, she's mine!"
"Y/n, what's going on?"
"Deku, Bakugou wants date me!"
"Y/n, I love you, why do you become my blossom ~"
"Y/n, what happened between you two?"
"Bakugou's loves me, but I love you, Deku."
"You bitch! Why should you have Deku? WHY SHOULD DEKU GET YOU?
I love you more than this worthless pieces of shit!"
"Bakugou, I'm dating her! Not you. She doesn't love you, now go away."
"Fuck you Deku! I'll get my way!"
Bakugou grabbed my arm.
"Hey, let go of me!"
"No my blossom ~"
"Bakugou!"
Deku punched Bakugou. Bakugou let go of me and fell to the ground.
"Why you little fucker."
Bakugou swung at Deku. Deku just barley missed his swing. They kept punching each other for several minutes. I had to do something
"STOP!"
They kept going at each other. I ran in between them. Deku stopped while Bakugou punched my back. It was painful. His used his quirk with that punch. The punch was quite powerful. I couldn't fell my back. I finally fell to the ground. Tears were falling down my face. I tried laughing off the pain, but I didn't work.
"Y/n,  I'm....so sorry. I d-didn't mean t-to...hurt you."
Tears came out of Bakugou's eyes. Deku came to aid me by my side. Deku held my hand.
"You alright?"
"Yes, Deku. Yes,Bakugou."
They both hugged me.
"Thanks you guys."
They both helped me get up. I went with Deku to his house. Inko checked if anything was wrong.
"Nothing's wrong."
"Thanks, Inko."
I walked back to my room and sat in my bed. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!"
I said.
The door opened. It was Deku. He came and sat next to me on the bed.
He hugged me.
"Y/n, I'm fine if go with Bakugou instead of me."
I could see tears well up in his eyes. I hugged him back.
"Deku, why would I do that when I love you."
"No, you'd be better off with Bakugou, your relationship could go somewhere."
"Deku......I love you. Why would you say something like that?"
"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."
"Deku, that's not you. You always think before do."
"I guess you're right."
We were getting tired.  Deku eventually fell asleep hugging me. I decided to lay us down on the bed. I don't know if he was fully asleep, but I pulled the covers over us. I cuddled up with Deku. It was warm and snugly with Deku under the covers. I too, eventually fell asleep.

**a/n**
Yeah a jealous fight in here. So you'll be heading out with Todoroki to go to his dad's agency. Yeah!
Buh-bye! Crystal out!
**edit**
Whoops I mess I sentence really bad, but it should be fix. Sorry for anyone who read this before the edit.