Chapter Fourteen: Todoroki's what!?

** Time skip to two days after choosing/ Y/n's POV**

It was finally the day to go to our agencies. I had to go to Endeavor's agency.  I had to meet up with Todoroki at the train station. He knew where his dad's agency was. Endeavor's agency fought against villains.  Deku and I walked to the train station.
"Y/n, where are you going?"
"I'm going to Endeavor's agency."
"Won't that one be hard for you?"
"Why?"
"Well, you can only copy quirks by touching your target."
I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Deku, I promise, I'll be fine. Todoroki will be there so I should be fine.*
"Alright."
We arrived at the station a bit early. I looked around to find Todoroki, but I guess he wasn't he. I even asked him to meet me at the train station to lead me. I waited some more.
"Boo."
I heard the most monotone 'boo'.
"Todo, you didn't scared me at all. We gotta have some effort next."
"Sorry."
"BOO!"
He jumped a bit. I yelled 'boo' out with way more passion that he did.
"Y/n, can you be quieter, people are staring at us."
"Good. They can look at me all they want to. I don't care what they think."
"You have a point there.  But shouldn't you care a bit."
"Only a bit. But not to much. I'm not that much of a wuss."
"I guess your not."
There was some intercom system, but I could barely hear it.
"That's us, y/n."
"How did you hear that!?"
"You don't have very good listening, do you?"
"Uh, its hearing not listening, I listen but can't hear at times."
"Yeah, sure."
"Its true, Todo!"
We walked on to the train. We found one seat on the train. Todoroki let me have it. He held on my shoulder.  I guessing he did that to keep his balance. I hope no one would recognize us.
"Hey, didn't you two in the finals? You were Thirf, and you were second"
He pointed to me then Todoroki.
"Yeah."
I answered back to the man.
"You two did a great job. Did you two go against each other?"
"Yeah."
They whole train full of people started telling us that we did a good job. I was kinda embarrassed. The train started to get less crowd but not enough room to sit down. An old woman came on to the train and stood by us.
"Um, ma'am, would you like to take me seat?"
"Oh, why thank you."
I stood up and the woman took a seat. Todoroki still had a hand on my shoulder. I used my free hand to grab the handle. I could stand better. 
"Hey, our stop will be next."
"Alright."
I waited patiently some more for the next stop. I wanted to do something to spice up the trip. I decided to bop his nose.
"Boop."
Todoroki smiled at me.
"Iida said you were such a child."
"Aww, he told you."
"Yeah. Boop."
He bopped me on the nose. The train came to a stop.
"Here's our stop, y/n."
"Oh, 'K!"
We got off the train. Todoroki kinda dragged me outta the train station. I didn't know what was around the area. I wanted to look at everything, but Todoroki kept dragging me to Endeavor's agency. I didn't remember the ways we went.
"Here's the place."
I looked up and it was tall. Taller than any building I've been into. We walked inside. I followed Todoroki. He didn't drag me anymore. There was an elevator that went up.
"Y/n, we're taking the elevator."
"What about the stairs?"
"Stairs all the way to the top?"
"Yeah!"
"Ugh, its a ways up, you know?"
"Yea, I know, but I gotta get excise in somehow."
"Alright let's go."
We walked all the way up the stairs. I was a little outta breath. I took deeper breaths than normal but not exhausted breaths. I looked back at Todoroki, and he was huffing and puffing. He was outta breath.
"What's the matter, Todo?"
"I'm.....outta...breath."
He paused and took a breath after each word.
"Well, climb these stairs more."
"Y/n, I've never seen you train. What do you do?"
"Um. I run up and down stairs almost everyday. I don't just do that."
"I'll guess I'll have to train up with you."
"Yeah, you're outta breath at the top of puny stairs."
Todoroki signaled me to follow him. I followed him to his dad's office.
He knocked on the door.
"Come in!"
A deep voice came from behind the door. Todoroki opened the door and allowed me first. We stood in front of his desk.
"Why are you two late!?"
"Uh, sir we took the stairs."
"Why did you take the stairs, miss?"
"Well I thought Todo was in shape to walk up the stairs, but he's not."
"Why....DO YOU NEED TO BE IN SHAPE TO GO UP STAIRS!"
"Well, sir, I need to build up stamina. So I run up and down stairs everyday."
"I guess,I'll excuse you this time. Go get changed into your costumes."
"Yes, Sir."
Todoroki showed my to the locker  rooms. He gave me a locker number and combination. I went inside the girl's locker room.
"2015, 051025."
That was my combination code and locker number.  Mine was near a corner. I quickly changed into my costume and put the box in my locker. The locker was a bigger locker. It had a small shelf and the rest was opened space. I walked outside and headed back to Endeavor's office. I opened the door and went inside. Todoroki wasn't in the office yet.
"I know,who you are. Do you know why I gave a recommendation?"
"No, sir."
"Well, I'll tell you now. I gave one since your quirk is very unique. No one else has the disabling ability."
"And, sir?"
"Only one other person. Mark Brando does."
"And?"
"That's your dad isn't it?"
"I don't know me dad."
"Well, I was just asking. That's not the real thing why I gave you a recommendation."
"What is it?"
"I need to have a good wife for my son."
"A quirk marriage?"
"Yes."
He walked up to me and stood in front of me. He started to hold my chin.
"Well, dear, I want you to be his."
"But, I don't have any parents."
"We'll see about that, Mark Brando."
"Not a well known hero. What's his hero name?  Given?"
"I know Given, he's can't be my dad."
"Oh well. I guess you are automatically my son's future wife."
"I have to get one parent to agree."
"Well, you're an orphan then."
I didn't have a comeback for that one.
"Todoroki will be glad."
He went back to behind his desk.
Oh, no. Endeavor wants me. Wants me to be his son's future wife. I already love Deku. I'm pretty sure Todoroki might know who I'm dating. We sat in silence.  Todoroki came into the office. I was terrified a bit after Endeavor wants me to be Todoroki's wife.
"Are you going out, dad?"
"Yes. We'll be near Hosu city."
"Okay, let's go."
We walked outside the office. They went through the elevator. I ran down the stairs.  I actually was the first one near the entrance. I waited for about five minutes for Endeavor and Todoroki.
"Huh, I guess the stairs aren't a problem for you, Miss Brando."
"Call me Copycat, Endeavor."
We walked outside, the sun was setting. We patrolled town for a while. Nightfall came around. We still patrolled a little bit. I kept looking around town. There was so much I haven't seen. There was a loud crashing sound. We quickly followed the sound. I got a message on my phone. Deku showed his location to several people. Todoroki and I were some.
"Y/n, let's go. I've already told Endeavor where we're going."
"Okay."
I followed Todoroki.

**a/n**
Another chapter done! Christmas is 11 days away. I'm so excited!
But Buh-bye! Crystal out!