Chapter Two: Y/n's Wonderful

You and Deku became great friends, after that day. Everyday you would sit and talk together. You two talked about you favorite heroes. Both of your favorite hero is All Might. As a Christmas gift, Deku got you an All Might hoodie. You wore it everyday ever since. It was a little big tho. The ten months of school had went by fast. Three more weeks until the Hero exams.

**Time skip to the last day of school.**Y/n pro**

It's almost summer vacation. I tried to decide what you were going to do. Our teacher just let the students hang out and do whatever. And of course Deku and I just talked about how we would become the greatest heroes together.
At lunchtime we just talked about what we were going to do before the UA tests. The day seem to past by so fast. I started walking home.
"Y/n! Wait up!"
"Oh! Hey!" I waved back.
"Did you forget?"
"Forget what?"
"So you did!"
"What did I forget?
" Your spending time at my house, remember! "
"Oh, yeah. I guess your right."
"My mom's fine about it too."
"I've never met your mom, is she kind?"
"Yup, the kindest mom Ever!"
"Dude what are you waiting for let's go!"
I jumped up and down. I was so excited to meet her! We walked fast to get to his house.
"Wanna have a race?"
"I don't where your house is silly!"
"It's at the end of this street!"
"The end of the street, I guess. It's not that far."
"3......2......1....GO!
We ran as fast as we could to get there. I was a little bit quicker than Deku. I ran faster and faster, determined to win the race. It seem to be necked now. How did he get so fast!? Whatever, we were almost there. We ran on to the porch and touch the door.
"I win!"
We said at the same time.
"No I won!"
"I won Deku!"
As soon as the door opened we fell forward on the floor.
"Ow."
"What's all the racket out here?"
A woman appeared in front of us.
"Sorry, mom. We did a race to the door."
"That's okay dear. Who do you have with you?"
"Oh yeah, this is y/n!"
"Hello Miss Midoriya!"
"Oh, y/n, you call just call me Inko. And Izuku is the y/n, you was talking about?"
"Yup!"
"She's very lovely looking. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, Inko."
"Oh, come on in."
"Mom, we're going up to my room."
"Okay, sweetie!"
We walked up stairs.
"Y/n, this is the guest bedroom and the bathroom is the left and the end of the hallway. You can stay in the guest bedroom for the week."
"Okay, thank you."
"Follow me."
"OK."
We walked to the end of the hallway.
"The room in front of me is my room. And the bathroom is down there."
He said as pointing to the left.
" Come on in, y/n!"
I walked into his room. It had a few of All Might posters on the wall. He had an oak wood dresser. His bed was in the corner of the room. It had plain blue sheets. A few pillows and a blanket on it.
"We can get your stuff tomorrow, all right?"
"All right."
He went over to a door and opened it. Deku pulled out a box and opened that up to.
"Here, wanna look at these?"
"What are they?"
"They're hero notes."
I grabbed them and took a look at them. It had many people were in them. Bakugou was in one. Most of our classmates were in the books.
"Deku, why do you have these notes? You have like everyone's fighting tactics in here."
"I know, but there's one thing missing. One person that I need importantly."
"And what is that?"
"I have nothing about you in any of them."
"But you have everyone's tho."
"Y/n, I've never seen you fight before. "
"Well, I never fought very often. What about that one time with Bakugou?"
"I don't remember anything, plus I don't think that was a habit tactic you would do."
"Huh, I guess you're right."
We sat there for a while. Inko came and knocked on the door.
"Come in mom."
She walked in.
"Hey, I'm thinkin' about making supper. What would you guys like? I have Teriyaki Chicken, rice, Teriyaki shrimp, noodles. Um, what else. Yeah, Hibachi shrimp or hibachi chicken."
" Inko, I would like Rice and Teriyaki Shrimp! "
"And I'll like Noodles and Hibachi Chicken please!"
"Okay, y/n, you want rice and teriyaki shrimp. And Izuku, you want noodles and Hibachi Chicken."
(These are actually foods. Hibachi Chicken doesn't sound like it tho but I had it before. It's not that bad. I'm a Teriyaki fan tho. Anyways back to the story!)
"Yup!"
We both said in unison.
"I'll start it right away. I'll call you down when it's done."
"Okay, mom."

**time skip to supper, yum!**

"Inko, it looks beautiful!"
"Thank you, y/n!"
She blushed a bit. I started to eat. I mix the sauce with my rice.
"Y/n, would like more sauce?"
"Yes, please."
I took a bite. The Teriyaki was bitter but sweet at the same time. The shrimp was very nice and softer than most.
"Yumm, this is really good!"
I said with my mouth filled with full.
"I made the Teriyaki sauce myself.
" Wow! It's really good! I love it!"
"Why, thank you."
I seen Deku was twirling his noodles around. I stole a piece of chicken from my plate.
"Hey, that's my chicken!"
"I just wanted to try!"
We laughed together. I looked over at Inko's plate, she was having the same thing as me.
"We have a similar taste in food, Inko."
"Huh, I guess we do, but I made mine a bit spicier."
"May I try some?"
"Sure, here you."
"Mmm, it's good, it really packs a punch. I like this better. Not saying the other kind was bad."
"Izuku, how did you find a wonderful girl."
"Moooom, she's not my girlfriend, y/n is just a friend. "
"Girlfriend or friend, she's still wonderful."
"Well I do like food, Inko."
"Not just that, you have manners, very polite. You remind me of me."
"Thank you, Inko. I can see that I'm really like you. But I'm not the best cook."
"Oh, my cooking's nothing."
"No,no, no. You're cooking is like the best thing ever!"
We had fun talking all night. I had like three plates of food!
**Time skip to the end of the week**
Aww man. The week's over. I wish that I could stay forever. I packed my stuff in the duffle bag. And started walking out the door.
"Y/n, please come again, it was wonderful having you over."
"I will Inko."
"Y/n, Wait!"
"Yeah!"
" Two more weeks until, the UA tests."
"Oh yeah, Okay see you then!"
"Bye y/n!"
"Buh-bye!"

**A/n**
I'm redoing this, I forgot in the last chapter.
Buh-bye! Crystal out!