Chapter 1

Jungkooks POV:
My eyes opened, my head felt dizzy and my body felt weak, it took my eyes a few moments to adjust before i realised that i wasn't aware of my surroundings. I shot up immediately , scanning the dimly,creepily lit room. There were no windows and my phone, wallet and ID were nowhere to be seen. I felt my heart beat get faster and my breathing become more heavy, where was I?

??? POV:
I sat in the corner of the room ,watching him become more conscious, I smiled as his beautiful, scared eyes scanned around the room, landing on me, starring for a second, but not noticing me, his chest started to heave and a small, soft tear escaped his left eye down his cheek.

"I need to call Jimin." Jungkook whispered to himself, frantically looking for his phone. Ugh. Park Jimin. I hated him, my blood boiled at the thought of him. Why? Because he had the love of my life wrapped around his little finger. I deeply chuckled and got out Jungkooks phone from my pocket and smashing it roughly to the ground, I looked up and saw him flinch.

Jungkooks POV:
"Who's there? Who are you!" I screamed, letting another tear roll down my cheek.
"Looks like you wont be calling him anytime soon." A deep voice spoke from the corner, but that just wasn't any deep voice...                                   

It was Kim Taehyung.

A/n: hiii! This is my first ever fanfiction I've ever actually been proud of! This is my first chapter and if you guys like it I'll post two times a day? Anyway,comment if you liked it!