Chapter 8

*after the movie*

Taehyungs POV
"But he turns human at the end!" Jungkook whines like a child,wiping  tear away from his cheek.
"It's so cuteeee!" Jungkook shouted,laughing afterwards at how emotional he was getting. I laughed after him too.

By now we were both under the blanket,Jungkooks head rested on my shoulder.
"I know it is,but you're so emotional about this movie it's hilarious." I smiled,he obviously could tell I was smiling and did a small giggle.
"What time is it?" Jungkook asked, I checked my phone.
"4:49." I replied,we had only been awake for four hours.

Jungkooks POV
Three movies,one after the other Taehyung and I managed to laugh and cry so hard I couldn't tell if I was happy or not,every now and then my mind would creep to the thought of jimin would creep into my mind for a few seconds,taehyung was so good at being a distraction for me.

I can slowly feel myself becoming happier.

"Should we order pizza?" Taehyung asked.
"Ooh yes I'm starving." I smiled,taehyung got out his phone and ordered.
"How did you remember my favourite? Ham and pineapple!" I said,shocked slightly.
"I remember a lot about you kookie." Tae said,sighing afterwards.
"Like what?" I asked curiously.
"Well, you obviously love hot chocolate,with whipped cream and marshmallows. Your favourite chocolate is milk, you love to dance and your favourite song to dance to is Havana. You love cookie dough ice cream and you hate picky eaters." He smiled,all in one breath.

"Oh and you love the colour pink." He added.
"Wow...Tae,how do you remember all of that?" I asked, my tone now stunned.
" I remember things about people that mean the most to me." He looked down,blushing.

"I mean a lot to you? Why?" I put the blanket over myself more,getting a chill.
"W-well kookie. I-i erm I lo-" Taehyung got cut off as the doorbell rang,he shot up to get it.
"Ah,hyung let me get it." I ran past him,opening the door.

"Hey,thanks." I smiled to the delivery guy,giving him the money and taking the pizza. I looked up and he was staring at me.
"No problem. And I'm sorry to be so personal but,a-are you single?" He asked politely.
"Well y-y-"
"No,sorry,I'm his boyfriend,bye." Taehyung came up from behind me and slammed the door in the guys face.

"You didn't have to do that." I whispered,blushing.
"He would've asked you out." Tae said,blankly.
"And?" I sighed.
"Well, do you want to go on dates right now?" He raised his voice ever so slightly from the quiet tone it was.
"Well,no..." I trailed off.
"Exactly." He sighed,opening the pizza box and sitting down.
"Tae,why are you acting so jealous?" I asked, smirking slightly at how protective he could be.
"No. I just don't think you should date right now." Taehyung snapped,taking a bite of the pizza.
"Maybe I'm just a jealous friend." He said,trying to laugh afterwards.
"Yeah." I agreed,as I took a slice of pizza too.

Taehyungs POV
I really,really want to be more than a jealous friend.

A/N: WADDDUPPPP, I hope you guys like it! I start school tomorrow but I will still try and update daily! Please like,comment,vote and share with your friends! What do you think is going to happen?
Ily all!💞