Chapter 10

Jungkooks POV
We walked out to Taehyungs car and got in,I put my seatbelt on and taehyung started the engine,backing out of his driveway.
"What type of suit should I get?" I asked,looking at taehyung as he drove. I'm not sure but since last night,nothing even happened and I'm admiring him,like jimin never even existed,like he was the love of my life.

"You would suit an all black suit,white shirt and black bow tie." He replied whilst focusing on the road,
"Ooo that sounds good." I agreed,smiling,still starring at him.
"You will look really ho- good." He blushed.
"Thankyou hyung. Also,can I choose what you wearrr?" I beamed,sounding childish.
"Hmmmm. Ok. Fine,but it better be good." Tae replied,laughing after.
I laughed too as taehyung put the radio on.
"Oh I love this song!" Taehyung exclaimed and turned it up,the sound of 2U by Justin bieber ring through my ears.
"So do I!" I smiled,singing along.

*at the shopping centre*
Taehyungs POV
I parked the car and we got out.
"Which shop are we going too,to get the suits?" Jungkook asked,walking by my side.
"This one." I smiled,dragging him inside.
"Taehyung,you're not buying me a Gucci suit." Jungkook sounded shocked and stopped.
"Yes iam." I looked at him as if it was normal,he raised an eyebrow.
"Tae! It's so expensive!" He cried.
"Like I said,my dads rich." I laughed,grabbing Jungkooks hand like it was nothing and I dragged him to where the suits were.
"Choose something for you,then like we agreed you choose for me,I'll probably love what you choose for me." I smiled,walking to look at the sunglasses letting jungkook choose in peace.

It took a while before I noticed someone from the corner of my eye,looking at bags.
Yoongi.
I ran to jungkook who hadn't obviously noticed yet and whispered.
"Don't look to your left,hurry and choose." I looked at yoongi,who was immersed in choosing a bag.
"What? Why hyu-"

"Taehyung!" I winced at the sound of the voice of a somewhat happy yoongi,and footsteps walking towards me.
"Heyyyy yoongi." I fake smiled and waved,making sure Jungkook didn't move.
"Hey! Long time no see!" He laughed,holding the bag he chose in his arm.
"Yeah! So,how are you?" I asked,over faking my enthusiasm.
"Okay,but, someone threatened jimin a few days ago with a gun. He forgot who it was,could you think of anyone?" Yoongi said,his face now serious.
"N-no." I stuttered,feeling anxious but no where near guilty. Jimin deserved it.
"If you hear anything. Tell me. When I found out who threatened my baby I'm going to kill him I swear." Yoongi whispered,making sure nobody else could hear and harshly sighed afterwards.
"I'll let you know if I see anything,that's horrible!" I lied.
"I know." He replied,looking down at his bag for a second then back up.

"Who's your friend?" Yoongi asked,tapping Jungkooks shoulder. I gulped.
"H-hi." I watched as Jungkook slowly turned around to face yoongi as he stuttered.
"Hey... you look familiar,what's your name?" Yoongi asked.
Jungkooks hand started to shake,I grabbed it and held it tightly.
"His name is hoseok." I lied,thinking of the first friend I could.
"Oh,really? Are you just friends? Because you look so familiar hoseok." Yoongi smiled.

"I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook life, I felt his hands shake even more as he spoke.
"Prove it." Yoongi snapped slightly,his tone intimidating almost like he knew who jungkook really was.
"How?" I asked,looking at jungkook from the corner of my eye,his eyes had gone completely wide.

"Kiss him. Properly." Yoongi demanded almost,I think he figured it out,we were lying.
I felt my hands start to shake too.
"Now?" I asked,yoongi nodding immediately.
I gulped.

I softly turned jungkook to face me and looked directly into his eyes,he nodded.
I attached my lips to his and passionately moved my lips as we became in sync,jungkook softly put his arms around my neck and our kiss got slightly deeper.

After a 20 seconds,we pulled away. My mind went blank and I looked back at yoongi,who just cockily smiled.

"Cute. See you around tae,bye hoseok." He said,walking to the counter.

I just kissed my crush,in the middle of Gucci.

A/N: hi guys! I'm super busy with school it's so hard to post but ahhh I hope you like it! Comment what you think and please vote and share with friends! Ily all:)💞