Chapter 11

Jungkooks POV
I felt butterflies take over my stomach completely, Taehyung pulled away and I then felt my heart skip a beat,my cheeks went red,Yoongi said something but I didn't hear a word of it,I was too shocked.

"T-taehyung I cant believe that just happened." I whispered,yet I couldn't help but smile widely.
"Me either." He smiled back,also blushing slightly.
"You're a good kisser." I giggled.
"Well you're a good person to kiss." Taehyung replied,still smiling.

I admired him,my eyes full of desire,I wanted to kiss him again, feel his hands  on my hips as we kiss passionately and my hands rest on his neck while our lips are kissing,perfectly,all at the same time,it's like taehyung was the reason that I forgot about jimin,he made me happy,he was almost like a euphoric person for me,he could even be,my euphoria.
(I wrote this before euphoria came out oodnmsksksk)

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked, I nodded and inched closer to him.
"Perfectly fine,hyung." I did a childish and happy smile.
I looked behind his shoulder and noticed a suit,it was black and had tiny gold flowers all over it,while the trousers were plain black.

"That one!" I almost shouted,running past taehyung and grabbing the suit.
"Size?" I turned,asking him.
"Small." Tae replied,looking confused.
I grabbed the suit and walked back to him.
"You will look so good tae. You're getting this one." I decided with no negotiation,I then went and found myself a plain black suit with a tie.
"Ok,good decision Kookie." Taehyung replied,taking the suits from my hand and going to pay for both of them,both of the suits being put into two separate Gucci bags.

"Thankyou so so much tae." I said as we walked out of the door.
"No problem,Kookie." He replied.
"Oh no." Tae suddenly started walking faster.
"What?" I panicked.
"The gala starts in an hour!" We need to hurry!" He exclaimed.
We started running to the car and practically jumped inside.

*back at home*
Taehyungs POV
We got back and both ran upstairs,getting the suits and looking at them.
"Seriously,I love this taehyung thankyou,for everything." Jungkook thanked again.
"It's fine,honestly." I replied and meant it.

He started to unbutton his shirt,I forgot how big the hurry was and sat on the single chair in my room,forgetting that he could notice me staring,I rested my chin on one of my hands and admired him,not creepily... he is just, so beautiful I couldn't help it. I watched in awe and admiration as he slid his shirt off,getting his suit and lifting it up,his strong arms flexing slightly,my throat hitched at the sight of him.

"You ok tae?" My thoughts were interrupted,i nodded at kookies question and quickly looked down,blushing and tried to stop thinking as I started to change out of my suit.

A/N: guess who's back,iam. I've been so busy with school and I have exams next week so it's been so hard for me to update from all the studying and homework and helping with stuff at home:( tomorrow I'm going to try and post tooooo. Please if you like thisss vote and comment and pleaseee share with friends! Ily all!❣️