Chapter 6

Taehyungs POV
In the morning,I got woken up by the sound of birds chirping,my eyes fluttered open and I looked to see my arm wrapped around jungkooks torso,i sighed,happily but didn't move,making sure to not wake him up.

Jungkooks POV
I woke up,flinching slightly at the feeling of a strong arm wrapped around my torso,it was Taehyungs.
"Are you awake?" I whispered in my groggy morning voice.
"Yeah." He replied,his voice in the morning was so deep and so nice to hear.
I felt his grip loosen on my body and a loud yawn escaped his mouth.
"Are you feeling any better after sleeping?" He asked.
"Yeah, I don't feel sick anymore." I replied,however I know that I could just start crying again,I don't think I have any tears left.
"Good." He sighed and sat up,I sat up next to him,my chest and torso suddenly feeling cold.
"So,what should be do today kookie?" Taehyung asked,running his hand through his ruffled hair.
"I'm not sure... I don't want to to anything,can we just watch movies?" I asked, feeling rude invade he had plans.
"Of course we can!" He smiled,getting off the bed and going into his wardrobe to get to pyjama bottoms to put on, "Do you want a pair kookie?" He asked, I nodded and he threw me a pair of dark grey sweatpants and I quickly got out of bed to put them on.
"Thanks." I smiled.

"Hey,jungkooks." Taehyung said, I looked up at him and a pillow got threw at my face.
"Hey!" I groaned playfully and threw it back at him,we both started to laugh as pillows were now flying across the room.
"S-stop, in laughing too much." I spoke in between laughs and fell onto the bed,landing on my back as yes did the same.

Taehyungs POV
I laughed,at the same time I was heavily out of breath.
"Should we get some breakfast?" I asked.
"Mhm." Jungkooks replied,too tired to answer.
We went downstairs and I made coffee and toast while jungkook sat at the table.
"There you go." I smiled as I put the food and drink out in front of him.
"Thanks hyung." He smiled and started to eat,and so did I.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door,I went to open it and saw Namjoon. He was standing there and smiling.
"What do you want?l I snapped.
"Nothing, I just thought I'd say hi." He said,acting as if I wasn't pissed.

Namjoons is my ex,we dated for two years then one day I walked in on him having sex with Jin,our neighbour,and they've been together ever since.
"Well,hello." I sighed. My anger building up more.
"You look nice." He smirked,looking at me up and down.
"Really,is that what you said to jin before you fucked on our so-"

"Is everything ok?" Jungkook awkwardly walked up to the door,standing next to me.
"Everything is fine,kookie." I tried to sound calm with my words.
"Is this your boyfriend?" Namjoons asked,smiling at Jungkook widely.
"What? N-no." I awkwardly looked down and back up again.
"Oh,you look cute together." Namjoon said coldly and turned around,walking away.

I know we look cute together.

A/N: hi guys! I'm going to start updating more frequently and I just want to say thank you for 122 reads! This means so much to me and I'm going to ask again if you could please vote and share with you friends because it would mean a lot! Ily all💞