Chapter 13

Jungkooks POV
We turned around to see his mother.

She hugged him tightly,then,turned to face me. Her gown was golden and dropped down to the brown,crooked floor,it also had light pink flowers sprinkled in random places of the dress,it was gorgeous.

"Hello,mrs Kim, I'm Jungkook." I smiled,she smiled back and hugged me.
"Well what a pleasure to finally meet you jungkook! Taehyung talks about you so mu-"
"What? I barley talk about him!" Taehyung,laughed nervously.
"Aha,well,whatever you say honey, I hope you two have an amazing evening!" His mother smiled,before seeing one of her friends and walking away.
"Should we get a drink?" Tae asked,I nodded and we walked towards the bar.

Taehyungs pov
We got to the bar,to be greeted by Namjoon and Jin.
"Hey,Tae Tae!" Namjoon smiled,jumping up to hug me.
"Haha,hi." I awkwardly laughed, I felt jungkook grip tighter onto my arm,please, he couldn't be jealous?

"Two martinis please,put them on my fathers bill." I ordered,the bartender knowing who iam and making our drinks.
"So,Tae. Jin looked at me awkwardly and smiled.
Suddenly,I felt a pair of arms drag me away,Jungkook and I ending up in the corner of the room.
"Guys,what the fuck!" Jimin snapped,looking angry.
"It's not like I ever wanted to see you again jimin,where's your pretty boyfriend?" Jungkook snapped.
"He has to go somewhere." Jimin snapped back,harshly.

"I'm going to tell him who you really are! You both deserve to rot in hell!" Jimin shouted,storming past us.
"No you're not." I whispered.
"How can you stop me?" He teased,i grabbed his collar,lifting him up slightly.
"By doing this." I replied, punching him roughly across the jaw.
He punched back,hitting my cheekbone,now,this was more than the last straw.
I punched him again,causing his nose to bleed instantly. I carried on,punching him into the wall and I just kept going,bringing out all my anger for him here.

Out of nowhere, I heard a shriek from behind me,Jungkook ran and grabbed my arm,tears running down his and my face,the whole room was watching. I sighed and looked down,Jimin was on the floor,his eyes shut,unconscious.

"Taehyung!" My dad shouted. I ran,I ran out of the building into the nearest bar I could find,ordering the strongest drink that they had.
I messed up.

Jungkooks PoV
I rubbed my eyes,letting taehyung run out,I sat on the bottom of the almost endless golden stairs and cried.
Soon after,Taes mother came to comfort me and patted my back.
"Now,we all know that Taehyung went too far but this isn't the first fight he has had with Jimin,even I'm used to it. And listen,Taehyung talks about you a lot,he admires you jungkook. He's in love with you. The amount of times e has cried to me about not being able to be in a relationship with you is almost unreal, I don't know your feelings towards him but I know his feelings towards you are true,I know he's waiting for the right person and In my opinion...that's you,I think you're soulmates." She spoke calmly,I looked at her,tears still softly streaming down my now plushed up cheeks.

"I-I haven't been with Taehyung for more than two days now,and in all honesty we usually spent a lot of time together gaming,but Jimin was always there so we barley actually spoke. A-and in these two days he's treated me better than Jimin ever did in two years... My feelings and thoughts have changed about him so quickly it's unbelievable." I paused,his mother looked at me understandably.
"I- I think I'm in love with your son." I whispered,loud enough so she could hear me.

"Go and tell him that then." She smiled,I shot up and ran out,trying to find him.

Taehyungs PoV
I sat,still on my first drink. My eyes were watering,all so quickly I felt a warm tear stream down my face.
"I messed up,bad." I whispered to myself,wiping it from my cheek and putting the drink down.

"No you didn't." I hear an out of breath,nervous voice come from behind me,I turn and see jungkook standing there,his eyes puffy from crying.
"Tae.." jungkook whispered,pulling me so I was stood up.
"I'm so so sorry,I didn't know what I was doing,what came over me I-"
"I'm glad you did what you did,he deserved it." Jungkook replied,a more confident voice came over him.
"Really?" I gasped,shocked he was okay with it.

"I-I came to find you because I want to confess. Ever since, well, erm, for the past two days you have treated me better and more respectful than Jimin ever did. And I've realised that he really was never be true one for me, I-I've bought hardly about it and Taehyung, I'm in love with you." Jungkook looked at me directly in the eyes,my tears suddenly changing to tears of happiness and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I'm in love with you too,Jungkook." I cupped his cheek,moving forward so our lips were almost touching.
"I could get used to us being like this." He whispered,smiling, I immediately connected my lips to his after he spoke,passionately kissing him,moving my hands down and intertwining them with his,out kiss slowly becoming deeper.

I'm definitely already getting used to this.

A/N: guess who's back,back again :)))!
I hope you liked this new and late chapter! I promise you all I will try and update more but I have school and I'm busy,but also writers block is hard to deal with😬,I will update more frequently now! Please vote,comment and share if you liked it ily all!💞