Chapter 7

Taehyungs POV
I slammed the door shut and sighed,rolling my eyes.
"Hyung. What was that?" Jungkooks eyes became wider in confusion,I looked at him.
"That was Namjoon. He's. e-er well he's my ex." I but my bottom lip in anxiousness,I didn't want to tell jungkook about this yet.
"Oh,you seem pissed. What happened between you two?" Jungkook asked,his voice full of curiousness.
"He cheated on me,with the next door neighbour Jin,they both live their now." I sighed,my voice becoming low and quiet.
"That's terrible,I'm sorry about that taehyung." He apologised,suddenly full of sympathy.
"I'm over it, it happened two years ago now, I just can't stand both of them,and honestly sometimes they have sex just to annoy m"
"Never mind you don't need to know." M voice got louder,but I laughed slightly,so did jungkook.

"So you haven't been in a relationship for two years?" Kookie asked,sounding almost shocked.
"Yeah...nearly three." I trailed off.
"Wow,but you're so..." Jungkooks cheeks turned red as my eyes met his.
"I'm so what?" I asked.
"Erm. Never mind." He blushed harder,I fully smiled now.
"Nooo kookie please tell meee." I playfully begged and fake pouted.

Jungkooks POV
Taehyung... what is he? He's gorgeous,funny,intelligent,graceful, emotionally and just perf- no, no no I don't love him,I just think these thoughts about him.

"Um. You look like you would be good in a relationship." I laughed ever so slightly. Tae laughed too and held his two hands together.
"Thanks kookie,but the one person I want isn't- isn't looking for a relationship right now." Taes cheeks went a light shade of pink after he spoke, before I could reply he quickly spoke again, "Let's go and finish breakfast." He put on a smile as we walked back into the kitchen.

"So,what movie should we watch?" He asked, acting as if he forgot about the conversation we just had.
I remember, he loves Disney movies,just like I do.
"Disney!" My eyes beamed,just like I was a happy child.
"Really? Yes!" Taehyungs eyes beamed back,his mind now obviously off our personal conversation.

I finished my breakfast and so did tae, he put our plates and cups in the dishwasher and we walked into the main room,sitting on the sofa.
Tae grabbed a blanket,it was so soft and white,like a cloud.
"Beauty and the beast?" Taehyung looked at me,like he could remember my favourite Disney movie.
"Definitely." I smiled,hard.

Taehyungs POV
The movie started and I quickly went to get ice cream from the freezer and came back with a whole tub of vanilla ice cream,then got underneath the blanket with jungkook as we got our spoons and started to eat.

God,why do I love him so much?

A/N: sorry this is so short guys! I'm going to post more later cause I'm busy rn but really wanted to update haha,comment and vote if you liked it! Also share with friends! Ily all💞