Chapter 5

Jungkooks POV
I look up and see him looking at me,full of sympathy.

Taehyungs POV
I watched him with adoration,sitting next to him, "Stay for as long as long as you want, I don't want you to be alone right now." I sighed,jungkook turned to me and gave me a weak smile, "thankyou hyung,this means a lot." He said quietly and yawned.

I looked at the time on my phone, 11:39pm, "it's getting late,do you want to go to sleep?" I asked,jungkook nodded.
"Okay,I'll show you my room and I'll sleep on my sofa." I smiled.
"Oh,okay. Thanks." He whispered.  I stood up and lead jungkook upstairs to my room, opening the door to reveal a massive white wardrobe in the corner of the room,and a big painting that almost covered the wall above my bed,which was double,with white silk sheets and black linen pillows.

"This is it,its nothing much but it's cosy." I lightly smiled.
"Really,its beautiful,thankyou hyung" jungkook said and walked over to hug me,my arms extended around his body and his arms wrapped lightly around my back, "This means so much to me,i need someone to comfort me right now and I couldn't think of anyone better thank you." He said during the hug.
"No matter what,I'm here for you kookie,okay?" I hugged him slightly tighter after my sentence and felt him smile through the hug.

He pulled away and spoke, "Goodnight,hyung."
"Sleep well kookie." I replied and walked out of the room,softly shutting the door behind me.
I went downstairs and got my softest blanket,stripping down to my underwear and laying on the sofa,quickly falling asleep.

Jungkooks POV
I got into the bed and lay down,letting my head rest in the soft pillow,that smelt exactly like tae.
My mind went through everything that happened today. I started to cry,loudly and badly, the tears streamed down my face and all the way down to my chest,the bedsheets now becoming soaked.

I picked up my phone,blocking and deleting jimins number. I can't believe him,at all. I felt my heart drop heavier and deeper the worse my tears got.

I ran into the bathroom suddenly getting the feeling that I was going to vomit, I knelt in front of the toilet and vomited, and still tears poured down my face.
Behind me, I heard the door burst open.
"Oh my god,kookie! Are you ok?" Taehyungs deep,tired yet worried voice spoke. I shook my head as he came and patted my back for support.
"C-can I get some water please?" I asked and taehyung ran out of the room and seconds later came back with a glass of cold water. I took the glass and drank it in a matter of seconds,sighing afterwards.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up." I apologised.
"No, don't apologise,I'm glad,I would rather help then let you just suffer." He sympathetically smiled,I ran a hand threw my hair as hot tears still falling down my face.
"Hyung,erm,p-please can you lay with me until I fall asleep? I don't want to be alone." I asked,looking directly into his eyes. He nodded.
"Of course jungkook-ah." He said as we walked into his room and lay on the bed.
"I know you're upset ,but in the next few days I will attempt to make you happy,ok?" He looked towards me.

Taehyungs POV
"I don't know if I can be happy,all this time,he's loved somebody else,my heart aches,my whole body hurts and I just don't know anymore tae." He cried,wiping tears away from his eyes.
"Trust me, I know what it's like loving someone who doesn't love you back an-"
"Who?" Jungkook asked curiously,cutting me off, I shook my head.
"I'll tell you another time. But just trust me,you can get over him ok?" I told him with confidence.
"Ok..." he replied,unsure obviously,laying down and turning on to his side,facing me.
"Goodnight again." He lightly laughed, I laughed to and lay fully on my back,with my head turned to the side,secretly admiring him,all of him.

A/N: yeeetttt another chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Pleaseeee comment,vote and share with your friends if you like it,it would mean a lot, ily all!💞