Chapter 4

Jungkooks POV
I was shaking as I saw jimin flee out of the door,my heart rapidly beating. taehyung threw the gun on the table and walked over to me, "Jungkook,I'm so sorry you had to see that,this is what I was going to tell you." Taehyung gently whispered,his voice was soft now and his arms extended,I ran and hugged him,tears still streaming down my face,my heart aching, I lost him.

I coughed to clear my throats and groggily spoke, "T-thankyou T-tae." I stuttered.
"Anything for you Kookie,you're too good for him." taehyung calmly spoke and made small circles on my back,I felt somewhat comforted and cried heavily,trying to lightly smile.

"You only deserve the best,jungkook." He spoke again, I looked up towards him, noticing more of his features than usual,his eyes sparkled in the light and his silver,flowy hair rested perfectly together,the way his light pink shimmering lips pursed slightly,was beautiful.

Taehyungs POV
I looked down and noticed jungkook,fascinatingly starting directly into my eyes.
"You okay kookie?" I did a weak smile.
"No. Please... can I stay with you?" His sentence took me by surprise,
"O-of course!" I said almost excitedly,in intertwined my hands with his and walked out of the room,leading us to my car.

I unlocked it and went to open the door for jungkook, he did a tired smile and got into the car,I walked around and sat in the front next to him at the steering wheel,starting the engine and driving.

The car ride was silent,but not awkward,just silent enough. Jungkook started to hum a tune to himself,the sound extremely familiar to me.
"Is that nothing like us,by Justin bieber?" I asked,smiling but focusing on the road.
"Yes,its such a meaningful song to me,I love it." He replied softly,sniffing now and then from the tears.
He began to hum again,I joined in and we both sat there humming quietly in harmony.

I pulled up to my driveway and stopped the car,getting out and going to open the door for jungkook.
"I don't think I've ever been to your house before." He commented,which was true because every time we hung out, I always went to his house,so he couldn't be away from jimin.
"Well,it's quite boring." I laughed,unlocking the brown wooden door and letting jungkook in first.

Jungkooks POV
The door opened, taehyung letting me walk in first.
His house was beautiful! The walls were covered in various,amazing paintings over his dark white walls, the main room had a huge,soft,dark grey velvet sofa and the carpet was black and extremely comfortable,like what a cloud would feel like, his television hung proudly on the wall,in the middle of the room there was a clear glass table with heart-shaped coasters on each corner.

"Your house tae, this is gorgeous." I commented,turning to him.
"Thankyou kookie." He replied,signalling for me to sit on the sofa with him, I sat and looked around more.

"Listen,I'm sorry for not telling you in a more subtle way about that,but I knew you wouldn't believe me especially if you would've been with jimin,but,well,now you've seen but I'm so sorry you had to see it like that." He looked at me,full of sympathy.
"I know, I'm just, ah, I don't know what to do,taehyung." I sighed,leaning my head back in dejection and closing my eyes, I looked back up to see..

A/n: oops cliffhanger!1!!1
But seriously,please tell me if you like it or not because your opinions mean the world to me! Tysm ily alllll