Chapter 9

*the next morning*
Taehyungs POV
I walked downstairs and saw jungkook,shirtless,making eggs and coffee.
"Good morning kookie." I laughed awkwardly,my mouth gasped open at the beautiful sight of him in front of me,cooking.

He jumped slightly and laughed,
"Hey,did you sleep well? Sorry i kept moving so much in my sleep I couldn't really get to sleep,but thanks for helping me feel happy tae." He smiled,turning around and looking up at me.
His Chocolate brown eyes sweeped messily above his forehead,his forehead still showing and his jawline looked sharp,and his lips looked pink and plump. Damn.

"Good thanks,and no problem. What are you making?" I asked,walking closer to him as he turned around and carried on cooking.
"Fried eggs and coffee." He replied,moving backwards and my hands landed on his hips lightly,he giggled.
"You're hands are freezing Hyung."
"I- ha ha yeah." I laughed,blushing at how comfortable jungkook sounded with the amount of contact we had.
"Sit downnnn, breakfast is ready." Jungkook smiled,going into the cupboard and getting our plates for the eggs and putting them out.

I sat down and kookie bought over the eggs and coffee.
"I hope it's nice." He said and sat down,eating straight away. I took a sip of my coffee and my eyes beamed, "this is amazing!"
"Really? Ah thanks Hyung I'm blushing." He joked.

"So what should we do today? I asked,taking a bite out of my egg.
"It's up to you,I chose yesterday." Jungkook replied,finishing his food.
"Hmmm. We could go out this evening? My parents invited me to a gala,do you want to come? We can go and buy suits this afternoon!" I exclaimed.
"A gala?!" Jungkook said,shocked.
"Yeah haha,my dad he works for a posh company and they do things like this all the time for staff and they families,and I happen to have gotten a plus one. So,what do you say?" I asked,anxiously.

"Of course! I'll go and change now to go shopping!" He happily said like a child.
"Wait,I have no clothes..." He stopped in his tracks.
"Borrow mine for now,we can buy new ones today." I smiled,putting our dishes in the dishwasher and taking Jungkook upstairs.

"Here's my wardrobe then." I sighed,opening it and revealing loads of clothes,many shirts.
"It's so nice tae! Can I choose anything?" Jungkook smiled, in nodded and chose my own clothes first,a red shirt and black jeans.
"I'm going to change in the bathroom." I shyly said.
"Just change here hyung,we're both guys." Kookie sighed,I hesitated,but started to change.
I got changed before jungkook turned around and observed what he chose to wear. He picked out a white shirt and light blue jeans,bs buttoned the shirt over his already bare chest,then took down his sweatpants,I coughed slightly and looked down at my phone.

Me: HOSEOK
Hoseok: what,tae I'm with my girlfriend.
Me: jungkook is changing in front of me!
Hoseok: what.
Hoseok: are you dating!?
Me: no! But "we're just guys" so it's fine.
Me: it would be fine if I didn't want to look at him while he gets changed right in front of me!
Hoseok: taehyung. You're you,just don't freak out it's just a guy getting changed.
Me : but it's jeon jungkook,hoseok!
Me: ugh he's nearly done,I'll talk later.
Hoseok: I'll see you at the gala tae,byE.

I locked my phone and looked back up,Jungkooks eyes locked with mine.
"I'm done." He blushed.
"Let's go then." I smiled.

Ugh I love him!

A/N : hii guysss do you like it so far?! If you do please make sure to comment and vote and please share with your friends! What will happen next??
Ily all💞💞