Chapter 12

Taehyungs POV
I got changed and fixed my hair,Jungkook doing the same.
"You look so good Taehyung." Jungkook smiles as we both looked at our selves in the mirror, I stared at jungkook and bit my lip slightly.
"You look...amazing Kookie." I complemented him.
"Thankyou tae." He smiled.

Without any of us thinking,he held my hand and a burst of confidence grew in me.
"So,Jungkook,did you actually like the kiss?" I asked,inching closer to him and turning to face him.
"I loved it,hyung." He turned to me and I moved my lips closer to his and attached them,our lips automatically moving in sync,I rested my hands on his hips and his arms flung around my neck.

"TAEHYUNG!" A too much of a familiar voice shouted.
Jungkook pulled away and so did I,I ran downstairs too see yoongi and jimin standing in my front room,jimin looking smug.
"Hey,why are you here?" I asked,confused as hell.
"Jimin here got invited to the gala by someone,and he's taking me." Yoongi smiled.

"Sooo." He smirked.
"I got us a limo."
"Call hoseok down,we're leaving.now." Yoongi said,politely but he snapped.
Jimin just stared at me and I felt guilt in his glare,his lips formed into a pout.
"Hoseok!" I shouted,I saw jungkook walk down the stairs,his face completely confused.
"Hyung? Wh-a" he stopped talking as he saw them both standing there.
"Hoseok?" Jimins tone sounded completely baffled. He glanced at me,then jungkook.
"Yeah you must be jimin." Jungkook fake smiled.
"Y-yeah..." Jimin trailed off.

"The limo is here,chop chop." Yoongi snapped,obviously scaring jungkook and making him jump.
I grabbed his hand as we walked out, my phone suddenly pinged.

Namjoon: hey see you tonight,Tae tae ;)

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away.
"It's from namjoon,he's going to be there." I sighed.
"As in Namjoon? That Namjoon?" Jungkook asked, I nodded.
Jimin looked jungkook up and down,smiling to himself, he could obviously feel my gaze on him and turned around,a smirk plastered on his face. We got into the limo and I whispered, "I can't believe jimin hates you and he's looking at you like he wants to eat you as a four course meal!" I whispered,snapping almost at the end.

"What?No!" Jungkook sounded shocked.
"It's not like we ever did anything more than heated make outs anyway." He sighed,as if it was normal.
"Wait, y-you've never had sex?" I stuttered,still whispering.
"No,hyung." He replied,I sat in shock.

"So,how long have you two been together?" Yoongi asked.
"Two weeks." I lied.
"Aw cute, me and my baby have been together for around three years now,for a while he did date this guy called jungkook,but that's because he only needed a free place to stay so he took advantage of him,and he was kinda clingy and would flip if he knew about this,so my baby jimine here wants him dead." Yoongi said, completely normally.
"Oh." Jungkook gulped,jimin laughed.
"So,hoseok,hows your relationship going?" Jimin asked,his voice slightly angry,obviously he had guessed by now.
"Great!" Jungkook replied.

Jungkooks POV:
I looked over at Tae,his face looked blank.
"Tae,are you ok?" I asked,whispering and squeezed his hand.
"I'm fine,Jungkook but I'm scared jimin will do something." Tae whispered back.
"I'm sure he won't." I smiled,reassuringly.

Suddenly,the limo stopped and we got out,in front of my eyes was a beautiful building,the entrance had glass panels,a red carpet rolled out for everyone and the inside was entirely golden. Taehyung linked his arm with mine as we walked in, my eyes lit up at the massive staircase in the middle of the room,the large windows were covered with red silk curtains.
"Taehyung..." I trailed off.
"This is amazing!" My mouth gasped open.
"It's really..wow." He stopped,taking a look around.

I stopped for a second,glaring at taehyung as he looked back at me,his eyes shone in the perfect light as he smiled at me,everything about him just looked perfect, I couldn't even think of a flaw in him,his arm went from linking with mine to fitting perfectly to intertwine his hand with mine and gripping it tightly as he kissed my cheek, were we dating? No. Did I really want to? Yes.

"I need to tell you something important later,Kookie." He smiled at me,making my heart skip a beat,he was breathtaking.

"Taehyung!" A woman's voice suddenly shouted..

A/N: FINALLYY! I had exams all last week I was so busy revising but I'm back and will try to upload either everyday or every other day! Please vote and comment if you liked it! And maybe even share with friends ooFffff , ily all!💞