Draco (Secret Kisses)

~
(Y/N)=Your name
(L/N)=Last name
(H/C)=Hair color
(H/L)=Hair length
(E/C)=Eye color

Snape's voice was monotonous enough to bore you half to death, but sharp enough to keep you alert and awake, making sure not to do anything that would give him an opportunity to lose house points. As a Gryffindor, and a good one too, Snape kept a close eye on you, for his hatred for the house was known by even the house elves.
     "Since it is your first day back from our first break of the school year, I will take mercy on you." You snorted quietly. Snape didn't notice, but you noticed Draco smirking a bit. Oh, Draco... you two were enemies since first year, but in year four... let's just say you two messed around a bit and had your fair share of secret love. After a year of that, you two mutually stopped with it and moved on, since it was never something major. At least, it wasn't major to him..
     "(L/N)!" A hard voice knocked you out of your retrospective state. You jolted up and hit your knee on the table, knocking over your cauldron. That definitely got snickers from the class this time. "If you would step down from your throne of thinking you're above listening, we will begin brewing." His thin lips curled into a malicious smile. "I wish you the best of luck. Begin brewing now." He said sardonically.
     You fought down the blush that was heating up your face and looked around. Students were hustling about with their cauldrons and ingredients. Making our own potion, you thought. Right. Draco passed by you and muttered, "He changed the instructions to making any type of healing potion when he realized you weren't listening." He walked ahead before you could ask anymore, or even say a thank-you. You swore at Snape under your breath, then got to work.

     Eventually, the time was up and Snape had loudly and verbally graded each individual student. You took great pleasure in watching his face full of smug victory turn into shock, and he reluctantly spat "passing". You swept all of your belongings into a bag and slung it over your shoulder, leaving the room as quickly as possible. You took a turn at an empty hallway to get to your common room while everyone else went to relax by the dining hall.
     Suddenly, a force pushed you against a wall. Your eyes widened to see Draco Malfoy's face inches from yours, his hand casually pressing up on the wall beside your head. A few intimate moments passed until he whispered, "What? No thank you for earlier?" You rolled your eyes. "Oh, why thank you, Malfoy, I would have completely failed and broken down without your help." You fake gushed, making him laugh.
     He swiftly took your hand and pushed you over to a love seat decorating the long corridor. "We had something last year. What happened?" He asked, eyes slightly narrowing, but not in a bad way. You sighed and turned your head, shifting your legs on the seat. "I don't know, Draco, maybe our house rivalries? Maybe your parents? Maybe my blood status?"
     He groaned. "Whatever my parents say about blood status, I don't care anymore. I've changed. Please, love, just give this another chance." You bit your lip at what he called you over and over last year. You looked over at him with slightly wet eyes.
     Words didn't feel right for the moment. Words were too... easy to destroy, easy to mistake. You let your actions take control. You leaned in on him, pushing him back to the arm of the chair, hands on his chest. "I take this as a good sign." He chuckled, but you still didn't say anything. Legs entangled now, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him slowly, then more passionate as you noticed him growing more impatient and longing.
     There you two were, intwined and utterly in love in that maroon love seat, not another sound in the corridor save for the sound of kissing. In this moment, blood status, reputations, and houses were just words, just constructs. In this moment, your actions were what mattered.

Well, this was definitely a crappy first imagine, but I swear to Helga Hufflepuff the one shots will get better as requests come in. If you liked it and would enjoy more, a vote would be very appreciated! Feel free to leave any suggestions for future plots in the comments, I will gladly consider them. Thank you for reading, and see you in the next one~~