Fred x Reader (Hogsmeade)

"HOGSMEADE WITH ME. 5 O'CLOCK, MEET ME OUTSIDE, (Y/N)!" You whipped your head around quickly to identify the cause of your friends yelling with laughter at you. You look exasperatedly at Fred Weasley. You two have only became an item two weeks ago, but for Merlin's sake, he had no problem showing off your relationship. He always went out of his way to get it known that you were his. You gave him your death glare but threw in a flirtatious smirk and turned back around to your friends. As your group teased you mercilessly until you got back to your common room, your mind was racing with thoughts of what would happen on the date.
     Your third official date and you still got butterflies and sweaty hands. How pathetic, you thought as you flopped onto your bed. Classes were all over for the day, so Hogsmeade was the only thought filling your mind. Cho sat on the bed next to you, playing with your ginger cat. "Go for something warm and cozy, but also cute and fashionable." She advised mindlessly. You sat up and tore through your trunk of clothes and then hers, to her annoyance. A wizarding school was not going to stop you from wearing muggle trends that you kept close to your heart.
     Mrs. Weasley had gifted you a maroon sweater that was surprisingly stylish despite how Ron's turned out. You pulled the wool sweater on and paired it with a black skirt, long black socks, and brown boots. Cho squealed in admiration at you, scaring your cat off the bed. "Oh Godric, you look..." she struggled to find a word. "Like a daydream.." Luna finished airily, walking into the room and plunking her school work on her desk. You grinned and looked down at your shoes. "Thanks guys, I feel ready to go now!" Cho walked you to where you were supposed to meet Fred. "I am definitely spying on you," she whispered as you saw him. You snorted but left her comfort to go to Fred.
     He whistled in appreciation, smiling as you pulled at your sweater sleeve shyly. "Oi, get your own girl!" He growled jokingly at a fourth year that was sizing you up. He took you in his arms and kissed your head, and you two made your way to Hogsmeade.

     You two chased each other through the cold snow and laughed, enjoying each other's presence. This boy knew how to take your mind off school. You pelted him in the chest with a snowball for the umpteenth time, watching it crumble and break into a million little snow shards and fall to the ground, rejoicing its original mass. Fred raised his eyebrows, and you widened your eyes, then took off as he ran after you. You made it roughly five feet when his arms wrapped around you from behind and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulders. You protested at this and kept weakly hitting his back with your extremely cold hands, as he was making you embarrassed doing this in the middle of the area.
     He carried you all the way up to The Three Broomsticks. He let you down in front of him and you playfully pushed his chest. "Not my fault your adorably easy to pick up." He coolly shrugged and walked in. You two made your way to the bar and ordered two butter beers.
     You were engrossed in a conversation with him about his plans of opening a joke shop when you spotted a familiar gold bracelet flash on an even more familiar wrist by a booth in the back of the store. The figure was under a cloak, but the dark hair that billowed out of it and the gold friendship bracelet gave the identity away. Cho Chang flashed a grin at you from under her protection.
     You cut Fred off. "Hey, babe, maybe we should go over to that booth. It's more.. secluded." He obviously liked the idea and smirked. You pulled him over there, and you suppressed a laugh when Cho panicked and dove under the table. You two sat down, and you began to flirtatiously toy and Fred's scarf as he talked. He was confused, but not against it. It was a simple exchange: he talked, and you gave him cheek kisses every few sentences. Hormones are a dangerous toy to play around with, you mischievously thought.
     Without talking, you slowly took his hand and jerked your head towards the table. He grinned as he got the message, knowing you wanted to go under the table. You two slipped under quickly before Cho could run anymore.
     Fred's eyes widened as he saw a cloaked Cho Chang. This was obviously not what he was expecting, and shot you a look when you started cracking up. Cho shrieked at the sudden surprise, making everyone in the shop turn towards you three, looking ridiculous under the table.

     "Sorry again!" Fred called back to the waitress who kicked you three out. She rolled her eyes and shut the doors. "Well this was a fun date!" You said cheerfully. "I thought I'd get to see you two make out." Cho said glumly. "I thought I'd be able to make out." Fred mimicked, equally glum. You slapped them both. You all chattered about the biting cold when Fred pointed to a carriage that would take students back to Hogwarts. He ran over and gave the rider some sickles.
     "Hop in." The man said. You three fit in snugly as the carriage took off. "Ugh, I have to sit next to two lovebirds." Cho groaned. "Serves you right for coming along!" You lectured, and proved your point by lying across the two of them the entire ride.