Draco/Blaise x Reader (Pt. 1)

"So, so beautiful," Blaise murmured as you two sat together in the Slytherin common room, your head in the crook of his neck and his arm wrapped around you, stroking your hair. You're glad that you two were positioned in a way that he couldn't see your face, but it was clear to anyone that could see you that you weren't feeling the moment.

Blaise and you have been together for about four months, but the peak of the love and passion and excitement was long gone. You knew he still harbored strong feelings for you, but you just couldn't feel the love anymore. He held you on his arm like a trophy, smirking as others walked by as if to show you off to them. You hated that part of the relationship, but you never really tried to break it off, for he still treated you like you were the center of the universe. And for that, you stayed.

"I know Flitwick's classroom is empty tomorrow, he's got no classes that day. Imagine what we could do with an entire classroom to ourselves," he whispered into your ear. "I'll take you there." You responded by lifting up your head and kissing him, then returning to your snuggled position. I'll give him another shot. Before dozing off into his arms, you caught a glimpse of Draco Malfoy walking by, pausing ever so slightly to stare at you, and leave.

The next day while everyone was having dinner in the Great Hall, you giggled as Blaise pulled you along to Flitwick's classroom, hushing you but grinning as well. You almost felt the sparks of thrill when you first started dating him again, and your heart loved the feeling. "Almost there, baby," he reassured you as he tinkered with the door. Swinging it open, you two rushed inside but almost immediately halted.

"Enjoying yourselves, I hope?" Draco's words sliced through the air as he leaned against a bookshelf. "Mind going to get dinner, Malfoy? Me and my girl have some things to take care of." Blaise obviously assumed Draco was still one of his buds at the time.

"Not so fast, Zabini. Your 'girl' seems far less excited about this than you do, and frankly... I think I'm the excitement that she needs in her life." You actually were excited for your night with Blaise, but this situation... was far too intriguing for you to stop. 

"W-wha..? Draco, how you gonna crash my date with my girlfriend and try to get her for yourself? I thought we were cool, man!" Blaise curled his fingers, growing more and more agitated as Draco was looking more and more smug. You quietly took a few steps behind Blaise.

"Well, you see, we were cool. That is, until I realized you started dating the girl I've been into for years that you knew about! So there, you decide who's at fault in this situation." Draco slowly took more and more steps closer with each word. "I don't see why I don't deserve her when I was the only one man enough to ask her out." Blaise growled back, sizing up Draco. "She doesn't even want you anymore. Ask her yourself." Both darted their attention onto you, and you suddenly felt like the smallest thing alive. "Well?" Malfoy asked, ever-so-slightly tipping his head to the side and winking at you. "Who's it gonna be?" Blaise finished, crossing his arms in a way that emphasized his muscles.

To be continued...

Hey everyone! Sorry for the two series in a row and for the really cliche and cringy writing, but I hope you enjoyed this one! If you did, please leave a vote and any suggestions for future one shots is greatly appreciated!