Sirius x Reader (Friendly Joke)

Sirius Orion Black has always been the rebellious bad boy of the group. He flirted with dozens of girls on the daily, seemingly out of habit now, and poked fun at first years. Even though you were in his grade, you were still one of his favorites to mess around with.

Scrawling out a messy Divination essay, you were deep in concentration when the paper zipped up into the air. Your quill drew a long, jagged line across the parchment as it flew from your hands. Loud laughter pointed you to the direction of your perpetrator. "Sirius, I should have known." You muttered as you angrily got up.

"Black, you've got real nerve screwing up my Divination work!" "Hey, hey, shortcake, calm down there!" He laughed again as you pushed him trying to get to your parchment. He flicked his wand, and your paper went flying into a tree branch.

You yelped in alarm and punched his shoulder. He grinned, as if you hadn't touched him at all. "Wingardium leviosa!" You flew up into the air. Even though you were only a few feet up in the air, you still hollered. "Sirius, actually stop! I'm wearing a skirt!" You wailed, trying to hold it down. "In that case, maybe I'll go up just a bit more." He teasingly moved you up a few inches.

"You complete arse!" You shouted, tears of frustration finally springing to your eyes. In alarm, Sirius widened his eyes and let you down. He quickly jogged over. "(N/N), you alright? It was just a friendly joke!"

You looked at him with narrowed eyes. "So destroying something I've worked hours on and then humiliating me in the courtyard is a 'friendly joke'? You're sick, Black." You flicked your wand and snatched your paper that flew to you, stuffing it in your bag and swinging it over your shoulder to leave. "I don't know why I never even stopped you before. I don't even know why you hate me so much, but I know for a fact that I've done nothing to deserve this."
You started walking away, wiping tears as you go, until a popping noise rang. Sirius apparated in front of you. "Hear me out." He gripped your arm when you tried to walk past him, holding you in place. "I know, I know I've been an arse. But it was all in good fun!" You rolled your eyes and kept walking. "I never meant to hurt you. I never hurt the ones I love."

You slowed to a stop. The Sirius Black you knew never apologized, let alone expressed any amount of liking towards anyone outside his friend group. "Come back to me... I won't try any of this shit again, I promise. You've shown me what an arse I really am, now let me show you how I can change." New, fresh tears grew again. Spilling down your cheeks, you turned around and buried your face in his chest. He wrapped strong arms around you.

"Promise me now that you won't hurt me again." You said into his chest. "I promise on my life that I will protect you to the ends of the Earth. You're my world, (Y/N)"

Hey readers! So sorry I've been gone and that this one was short and messy, I've been on vacation! If you liked this one shot, please give it a vote, and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Hope you all have a magical summer~