James/Sirius x Reader (Pt. 3)

Previously on James/Sirius x Reader: (Y/N) belongs to no one but the one she chooses, whether it be one of us or none at all." The two boys stared each other down, not wanting to be the first to break away. Eventually, Sirius turned to you, his startling gray eyes piercing your heart. "Well, (Y/N), who's it going to be then?" Your heart tugged in two opposite directions, but you knew that only one was the right choice. You closed your eyes, took a deep breath, and opened them back with certainty.

"I choose..."

Sirius:

"Sirius." Sirius's stormy gray eyes widened, and he gave you a wide grin that confirmed your feelings that he was the right one to choose. He slowly walked up to you and opened his arms. You met him in the middle and let him wrap his arms around you, filling you with warmth and tingles. You rested your head over his shoulders as put his in the crook of your neck, giving it soft kisses. "No hard feelings?" You mouthed to James. As sad as his eyes looked, he smiled back at you and nodded, exiting the shop.

You sighed and focused all your attention back to Sirius. Now, he pushed you back and pressed you against the wall, leaning back to look you in the eyes with wolfish charm. "I'll make sure that you never regret choosing me, angel. I can promise you that." You didn't respond, opting to grab his face and pull him into a fiery kiss instead.

James:

"James." James's shoulders visibly slackened with relief, his face breaking out into a goofy, uncontrollable grin. Sirius sighed, but gave you an understanding nod. Without a word, he walked out the door, disappointed but content with your decision.

You broke into an overjoyed laughter as James ran towards you, arms outstretched. You let him wrap his arms around you and pick you up, spinning your relatively small frame, compared to his, in circles. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and he slowed to a stop. A toothy smile was plastered to both of your faces as you two touched foreheads, enjoying the closeness. You tightened your legs around him as your lips met, kissing with a sweet passion. "No one can get between us now, not on my watch." He said into the kiss, causing you to kiss him harder.

Im so sorry for the lack of uploads and this one being so short! A new one will be up on Monday, much longer. Thanks for sticking with me! If you liked this one shot, please leave a vote, and any suggestions on future two way one shots is greatly appreciated!