Fred x Reader (Partners in Crime)

You stared intently at the group of first years slowly making their way down the corridors of Hogwarts. You were perched on one of the overhead beams, with Fred Weasley dangling his feet next to you. "Get ready, my trickster." He grinned. You fought down the blush creeping up on your neck and launched your attack.
With the swish of your hawthorn wand a little black magic you knew from your family, you weaved an illusion before their eyes. Puffs of smoke billowed out of your wand and created an innocent little black cat in front of them.
The students stopped and marveled, then squealed as it mewed at them. They ran to pet it, but jolted back in a scream as the once adorable cat morphed into a striking black panther. They inched back, and you felt instantly bad seeing the fear in their eyes as your illusion growled.
Fred put his hand on your knee as a sign to tone it down. You twisted the inky panther into a million black shards, which you then made change colors, float in the air, and instantly dart all together in the middle. The impact of the colorful shards created a little glass rose, which you gently made float down in front of the first years. They breathed once more, and stared curiously at each other. You smiled as they picked up the rose and ran down the halls in delight at what just happened. You turned to Fred.
"Not much of a prank, but you did brighten up those kids day." Your smile slightly faded and turned glum. "Oh, how will I ever live up to the great Fred Weasley?" He gave you a coy look and nodded towards the spot where the young kids just were, now replaced by Draco Malfoy. Fred leaned in close. "Prove your worth," he teased.
The contact made your skin tingle, and you were more determined than ever to pull a successful stunt. You decided to use your top grades in Transfiguration to the test. You have even surpassed McGonagall, being one of the only wizards in history to be able to transfigured into another person completely without the use of Polyjuice potions.
When Malfoy turned his back, you nimbly hopped from your beam and landed silently. A surge of confidence allowed you to easily transfigure into the tall and brooding figure of Severus Snape. You cringed as you felt your smooth and silky hair turn course and greasy, your nose turning long and hooked. You shook off the feeling and took the persona of Snape.
"Mr. Malfoy, where do you think you are going?" Malfoy whipped around and you saw his shoulders slacking when he saw his favorite teacher. Crap, you thought. I forgot that Snape was his favorite teacher. No matter, I can always fix this.
"Word has it, your father is returning to Hogwarts to assist in the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts, as it is rather... lacking." You saw Draco's eyes instantly light with a mix of fear and confusion. Perfect, he's on edge. "Yes," you drawled on. "He wanted to keep it quiet even to his own family as to not give it away to the students. Always one for grand entrances, your father..."
You went on and on, weaving the illusion of Lucius Malfoy behind him. Finally, the image was perfected and Fred gave you the thumbs up from above. "Oh look, there he is now." Draco jumped around and stifled a yelp, instantly straightening. You took off your mask and focused on controlling Lucius. You made him turn up his nose in contempt. "I've tried so hard to teach you manners, yet your breath still smells like that of Hagrid's. Do your father a favor and take this."
On cue, you apparated back up to Fred and watched as Malfoy slid one of the breath mints out of the dispenser, and laughed as brilliant fireworks filled the halls. Lucius disappeared, and Fred and you shared a laugh as Malfoy shrieked down the halls and desperately tried to protect his prized hair.
"Not bad at all, (Y/N)!" Fred said between laughs. You grinned from ear to ear and poked his cheek. "I dare say, I could even join you on your pranking adventures!" You hugged him in happiness, glad that the hug hid your reddening ears. He turned his head so he could whisper in your ear, "I would be more than happy to have you along with me, actually."
You leaned back and went face to face with him. "Really?" "Really." He pecked you on the lips, and you couldn't help but envelope you two in a wave of invisibility to continue the kiss.

Even though I'm cringing as I proofread this back, I hope you readers enjoyed it! If you did, please leave a vote and comment any suggestions for future one shots! Thank you~