Chapter 11

- TimeSkip to the dance-

At the dance, you watched Team JNPR do a little dance routine before Phyrra went to slow-dance with Jaune. He was wearing a dress because he had made some bet with Phyrra. You didn't know all the details, but you knew it involved the fact that no one asked her to the dance. Although that was a bit of a sore spot, because you had asked her to the dance, even though she had turned you down.

After they finished slow-dancing, you went over and asked her for a dance. She smiled at you warmly and starts to dance with you. " I'm really sorry about turning you down," she says. You shake your head and smile. " It's fine. I mean, I'm doing okay."

The two of you dance, and when the night ends, you go to your dorm happy. However, some part of you stings, since now it's obvious that Phyrra does indeed have deep feelings for Juane, and there seems to be a chance that he might reciprocate.

-Time Skip to After the Penny vs Phyrra fight-

After the fight, Phyrra starts crying, having accidentally murdered her opponent. Team JNPR makes their way down to her, and all start trying to console her. She buries herself into your chest, and you wrap your arms around her. The rest of the team joins in a group hug, and she eventually calms down.

- Time Skip to the moment that shocked us all-

" Do you believe in destiny," asks a defeated Phyrra. Cinder looks at her for a second, and smirks. " Yes," she says as she impales Phyrra and burns her from the inside out. Rage fills your heart. Lightning dances from around you.

" I'll kill you all!" You scream and throw yourself at Cinder. Her Maiden powers activate and you're pushed back. However, she starts to step back. You throw lightning enhanced punches at her, and she's driven back. She isn't prepared to fight someone of your level just yet, so she flees. Instead of her, you take your anger out on the White Fang and Grimm in the area.

" Come on!" You yell as the White Fang slowly start to retreat from you. " You have no problem killing her! So just try to kill me!!"

Hours pass, and eventually the adrenaline fades. You're surrounded by the dead bodies of Grimm and White Fang. Rubble from their Bullheads and machines are scattered throughout the area. Your breath is ragged, and your injuries finally start to catch up with you.

You drop to your knees as more White Fang surround you. Team JNPR left a while ago, scared of you and your murderous intent. It slowly dawns on you that you ended the lives of humans for the first time.

" Damn brat," snarls one of the White Fang members.  " Caused us a lot of trouble."

They take aim, and fire. The bullets riddle you and your aura is too depleted to be of any use. You lie in a pool of your blood, and smile. Your vision fades to black, and you start walking towards the light to be with Phyrra.