[chapter 6] Pick up line.

• EDITED •

In school...

Sohye's POV

I was laughing at how Mingyu could be so childish at times.

I was chortling at his whining when our science teacher came in. "Come and introduce yourself," she said as she signaled to someone who seemed to be outside.

I saw Guanlin enter and someone with him. The boy beside him gave me a smile ... Wait he has a snaggletooth. It's kinda cute.

I just ignored it.

"Hi, I'm Lai Guanlin," Guanlin said as he raised his hand with a straight face.

"Hey guys, I'm Park Woojin," the other boy said as he waved at the students.

The teacher rubbed her hands together. "Okay... So... You guys will sit behind Mingyu and Sohye there," she said as she pointed at us.

The two obediently moved and sat at the empty places behind us. Guanlin patted my shoulder. I turned to see him smile and I smiled back, although I think I heard someone scoff.

Woojin also gave me a smile and I akwardly returned with a smile of my own. "Yah, what's your name?" Woojin asked me.

"O-Oh, I'm Sohye... Kim Sohye," I stuttered in reply. What is wrong with me?

"Nice to meet you, Sohye. As you already know I'm Woojin," he said as he showed me his snaggletooth.

"Daehwi could I borrow a pen?" Mingyu suddenly asked the brown haired boy in front of us.

Wonwoo's POV

"I think I fell for someone," I mumbled as I realized I was jealous of how close Mingyu and Sohye were.

"And who is that...?" Hansol, who was my seat partner, asked. Wait he heard that?

"What are you saying?" I said, pretending not to know anything.

"Fine, if you want to keep it that way," he replied while nodding as he stood up to leave.

"Where are you going now?" I asked. "Well in 3...2...1..." after he did the count down the lunch bell started to ring. Wha...

I took time to steal a glance at sohye and saw her being dragged by the two new transfer students.

Author's POV

After their third period the bell rung for lunch.

Guanlin and Woojin seemed to want to become Sohye's friends so they dragged her out of the class to the cafeteria. It was the same for Ga-in as Sohye let go of Ga-in.

Jennie was a member of student council so she had to go there for a meeting.

Guanlin was holding Sohye's right hand and Woojin was holding her left arm and Ga-in was following them.

When they reached the cafeteria they saw Seonho waving at them while drinking his strawberry flavored yogurt milk.

"Here," Seonho offered, as he released his straw.

The four went to Seonho with Guanlin and Woojin still dragging Sohye.

"Let's get our lunch," they said altogether.

They didn't know why it was funny but they were laughing. They got stares but didn't care. After a few minutes of giggling, they stood up and went to the menu chart.

Now it was Seonho's and Ga-in's turn to drag Sohye. "Aunty asked me to look after you so you should eat more, okay?" Seonho said as Sohye showed a not-so-interested face.