[Chapter 20] Gift Pt 1

Author's POV

Days passed by and winter came by and it was all perfect until... "SOHYE-AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!!!" it was the Seonho who came breaking Sohye's door jumping onto her.

He pushed her with his leg and down the bed, she fell and woke up.

"Ya, you need to wake up! The school starts in about 25 minutes." He jumped down the bed and then rummaged into her closet and Sohye shot up from the bed right into the toilet.

After all the fuss has finished...

"As-sah I broke your record!!" Sohye smiled as they reached near the school gate.

"Well yeah only by 34.21 seconds," Seonho said back rolling his eyes. As he turned to see nothing but a wall facing him.

"No, not again! She did run again didn't she." He sighed as he ran in front following the girl who is running now.

"You know we are going to be late for school?" Seonho shouted as he followed Sohye as she ran up to a man who was carrying a bag.

"YAH, come here! I'll kill you if I catch you! " You could hear Sohye shouting at that man.

It was until she tackled the man and took the bag from his hand. "Well aren't you tired form doing this all the time? Isn't it like the 7th time including this time too? " She asked the man.

"I have to take care of myself."

"That's always the same reason."

"Cause it is true."

"Well you could find a job, and earn money. It's not that hard," she replied looking at the man.

"It's not easy as well." he stood up and looked at Sohye.

"You could... " she paused for a while thinking. Until a hand landed on her shoulder facing a sweaty looking Seonho. "Work at my cafe. I can teach you some ways." She said to the boy looking at her with gleam eyes and a confused Seonho.

"So I'll meet you at Penguin's Cafe at 4:30," Sohye said looking at her watch. "And I'll take that back." she took the leather bag and gave it to Seonho.

"One more thing." Sohye rumbled through her pockets and said, "My treat for Christmas. Merry Christmas!" she beamed as she gave him something.

As Sohye and Seonho started to walk the man stared at both the figure and looked down in his hands, there was money a 100,000 won to be exact.

"That girl really... " he gave a last look and went somewhere. (a/n somewhere the author doesn't even know...or do I?)

"You seriously know that we will receive a massive lecture from Jimin-Saem don't you," Seonho asked the girl beside him looking for the owner of the bag.

"Well, yeah and who cares anyway its Christmas." She scoffed and then ran to the man near the sidewalk who looked as if he was brain storming.

"Ajusshi, I think this belongs to you." She tapped the man.

"Yes yes, this is mine. Where did you find it and aren't you kids late for school." The Ajusshi asked as he checked for his things.

"Oh, we just caugh-" Seonho wasn't able to finish when Sohye stepped his foot. "Ajusshi we just found it near the park." Sohye smiled while glaring at Seonho.

"Well if that's the case let me reach you both to your school." And with that, they both went to school in that Ajusshi's expensive car.

After reaching the school...

"We really should be thankful to that Ajusshi," Sohye said as they entered their class room.

"Yup, he even explained it to Jimin-Saem," Seonho replied back as he took his seat.

"Who are you guys talking about?" A curious Mingyu popped out of nowhere with a Hoshi hanging around his neck.

"You don't have to know." Both Sohye and Seonho replied as they looked at each other. "Jinx." they both shouted at the others stared at them.

Mingyu's POV.

"What were they even talking about?" I looked at Hoshi-Hyung as we also stared at the weird duo in front of us who were laughing like psychos.

"I have no idea," He replied as he looked at me and then back at the Duo.

Until the teacher came in and the student quickly went to their seats as fast as a Eurasian bolt finding their seats.

"So, you know what you guys are here for?" Jimin Saem looked at us. "Ne!" We shouted.

"Shh... So now you all will go to the school hall for the Christmas celebration," he said as we lined up ready to go.

It was the time of the year when we share our gifts with our hidden friends. It's like a manito, which means you get to pick the name of a person who will receive your gift as well as you will also receive from the person who picked your name. And that person should not know who is gifting who.

(a/n let's come back to the story Germgyu.)

Psshi that author...

"Hyung, whose name did you get?" Me being curious asked Wonwoo-Hyung

"It's a secret," Wonwoo-Hyung replied as he winked at me.

"Yah, Yah guys did you know mistletoe is banned for today's celebration?" Seokmin asked SEVENTEEN as they all shook their heads.

"Why? Is it because they don't want their (teachers) students kissing?" Jun spoke up.

"Correct," Seokmin said as he laughed like mad. "Let's just ignore him." Jeonghan he in bespoke up as we made the way to the hall.

After a while, if sitting down and all the talking done...

"So now let's begin the gift exchanging program," Seungkwan said as he was the MC for tonight with Seonkmin.

"Now, everyone will find their own partners and give their gifts. And remember there will be no judging, no pushing, no dissing y'all cause it's Christmas." Seokmin said as he eyed the students.

"Now let's start!! " They both said as all the students rummaged through their bags and took out their gods and then went to find their own partners.

Sohye's POV.

"Well, you look egg-cited," I said looking at Sejeong Unnie who is shivering nervously.

"Cause I'm nervous okay. "

"Not only you! I'm nervous too. And your partner is Eunwoo Sunbaenim isn't it? " I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"No-No," she replied back becoming beet red.

"Well, why are you nervous too? Scared your lover boy won't like your gift," she said looking for her ahem.

"First of all, he is not my lover boy. And second of all why would I be scared. And tried of all I'm nervous because I don't know who I'm receiving the gift from as no-one was that noticeable."

I was Eunwoo Sunbaenim walking towards our table. "I'll go find my partner," I said quickly looking at Sejeong Unnie and I luckily spotted my partner.

She just looked at me like I just came out of a mental hospital.

I quietly approached him and tapped his shoulder. He turned back facing me.  

_________________________________________

Hey guys it's a freaking cliff hanger.... And I don't even know if it's a cliff hanger it not but I wrote this as a Christmas special do hope you like it.

And Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

And hope your author is not dead cause I'm not.

~kte.