[Chapter 22] New friend?

Author's POV

It was summer.

"Ah... Can you smell that?" Hoshi inhaled till his lungs were full of oxygen, with disarm spreading outwards.

"The smell of summer~" He stretched his arms and felt the breeze of summer wind. With the diva Boo following behind him getting the famous feeling from the wind.

They both came to a stop abruptly when.

"Move you're in the  way." Woozi pushed Hoshi to the side before pulling his bag on his shoulder.

The term began again. (A/N: YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *note that sarcasm)

The students were all heading to the morning assembly, some with bed hair, some with full on make up, some with new look, some new kids were joining the school and some with feelings too.

"Ahem. Good Morning, Everyone.. " The head student stated.

"ITS NOT A VERY GOOD MORNING AS YOU CAN SEE!!!" The boys at the back shouted without the teacher noticing who it was.

"IF YOU SHUT UP IT WILL BE." Everyone jumped backward even the person at the back could see the principal as the PE teacher Mr. Jeon shouted as he signed the head student to continue speaking. 

"A-Ahem, Since all of you guys are here the other captains are going to hand out your school forms, which will state which class you're in and it will also include your timetable. And the new students are asked to stay back by the teachers." Then he quickly left the podium and stood near the end of the platform.

"Why does that school president even start everything with ahem, ahem, ahem, he must be suffering with cough." Some other the students starting whispering.

"SOHYE-YA we are in the same class!!!" Seonho and Seungkwan straight up shouted without caring about the stares. Sohye could hear them who were standing at the front row, while she was standing at the end of the line as she and Seonho was late and somehow Seonho managed to get past the teachers eye. 

"Guess we are in the same class as well." She heard a voice behind her. As she turned she saw Wonwoo and Mingyu. But somehow Mingyu looked pissed,  as he glared at the girl with short hair making his eyes smaller looking like a snake. 

"You got a hair cut." Wonwoo then tapped his fingers on her fringes as he then motioned Mingyu to go to their respective classes. "O-Oh yeah I did." Hiding her blush she quickly said as she ran her fingers through her short hair forgetting about Mingyu staring at her.

" Hiding her blush she quickly said as she ran her fingers through her short hair forgetting about Mingyu staring at her

(a/n: that how she looks now, since the year before she had long hair. Credits to IOI Forever-nim)

Two hours later...

As the friends of 2nd years of C-class of previous 1st year C-class all came together so they all could head to the class altogether to excuse some stares. As they all took their own likable place near their own friends.

Sohye sat at the second last row behind Daehwi and Jihoon, and at her side was Seonho taking the place by the window and lastly Wonwoo and Mingyu sat behind her. She scanned her class as she looked around seeing there were lots of new students and some familiar ones.

Sohye saw Jennie staring at her as well as Wonwoo while she was scanning, but jennie quickly looked as one of her two new friends asked her something. 

In Sohye's class  the students were all... 

Normal.

.     .     . 

(A/N HAHAHAHA you thought so)

They were like any other classes  going crazy as some of them were entertaining the boys while dancing on the table. The girls had their makeups on the table and some even brought their hair curler. Some were well talking aka boasting about what they did all vacation.

Then the door then finally opened making the students jolt in surprise as they all hurriedly sat on their places. It revealed  Park-saem. (a/n: Looking like a prince as always. read the note at the end!!!)

"So, guys..did you all have fun over the winter break, right?"

"Ne." All the students replied lazily.

"ARE YOU GUYS SURE YOU ALL HAD FUN? CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WILL BE FUN IF WE GO FOR A RUN OUTSIDE?" He growled.

"NO, WE all had fun." Half of the class shouted.

"Good, lets keep our fun selves to ourselves. Now, lets meet a new student who got lost." He motioned the boy near the door frame to come closer to him.

"Introduce yourself or do you want to do it with others." He spoke as all the students started to groan. "Not again." Some of them whispered signing. While Sohye just chuckled.

The boy then took a deep breath and said, "I think i'll do it now." earning some oohs and whistles.

"*Annyeong, I'm Yoon Sanha, but you guys can call me Sanha." He said it with some *agyeo which made some of the boys as well as girls cringe.

(a/n: *Agyeo -  means acting cute or being cute. *Annyeong - Hi, Hello, Bye, Goodbye.)

"Well, very cute. So Sanha can have the seat next to Sohye." Park-Saem, then motioned him to Shoe's direction.

Sohye's POV  

So guess I'll have a new friend now. I thought as i raised my hand up so the he would know where he was sitting next to. She could feel the stares people in her class gave as he made his way to her. 

As Park-Saem left the class room. I looked over to Sanha who awkwardly sat down, he then spoke up startling me while taking his books out, "Can I be your friend?"

"Our best friend." The two coconut head stood beside Sohye scaring the poor boy, making him choke.

"Sure, I guess." Sohye chuckled at his question. "YAY." He cheered.

"You're weird Sanha," I pointed out as he rolled his eyes

"That's what my hyungs call me at time."

"Well get used to it." Seonho straight up said.

He looked like a lost puppy as he said, "Why?"

"Because we're going to call you that too." Daehwi spoke sticking out his tongue.

"Yah!!!" He then chased them around hitting Seonho while he can.  "Catch me if you can." Daehwi said in a teasing manner making Sanha run fast which made Daehwi scream shaking up the whole school.

_________________________________________________________

And you might think who all are the teachers, well the teachers are portrayed by BTS!! And *wispers* some are portrayed by other idols...

- kte