[chapter 14] Friend

• EDITED •

Sohye's POV

I didn't know why but I caught a glimpse of a familiar hair color when Ashley was about to slap me.

But I pushed that out of my mind because Sejeong unnie and Eunwoo were being way too cute.

I was wacked out of my mind when Sejeong unnie pulled me and started talking. "Can you send me to class? You know I'm new here, right?"

"Whether you are new here or not, there is something called the the teacher's office where you can meet your own class teacher," I shot back.

"I never should have asked," she said as she sighed.

"I'll reach you to the office though," I said, smiling.

But...

"I hate it when people spread useless rumours to gain attention," I heard a voice from behind.

Before I could see who it was I was dragged away by Sejeong.

Mingyu's POV

I held her by her wrist harshly as I dragged her to the back of the class.

"Are you out of your mind!?" I stated raising my voice. She flinched. I expected her to.

"W-What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"I didn't say you did anything."

"You know what... Just mind your own business," she snapped, avoiding my eyes. How annoying.

"Fine... If that's what you're going to do. Don't blame me if you lose a friend," I said, in between gritted teeth. I was about to leave when she said something that shook me.

"I wasn't her friend to start with."

"What? How can yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw Sohye and someone who seemed to be her friend, standing there.

(a/n first of all I'm sorry if you really are a die hard fan of blackpink's Jennie. I really had to make this side of her.)

Jennie quickly went to Sohye as she was looking at her furiously.

"Sohye, it's just an misunderstanding between Mingyu and me," she tried to explain, walking closer to her.

Sohye didn't even look at her. "Did I ask?"

I could literally see flames coming from Sohye.

Author's POV

Sohye just looked at Mingyu, while Sejeong kept looking at her. Then Sohye's eyes finally fell on Jennie, who looked as if she was about to cry.

Well can someone get some award for her? Mingyu thought as he watched both of them.

"Take one more step and I won't mind breaking your face," Sohye growled, clenching her fists. 

Sohye was still looking at Mingyu when she said that. She was avoiding Jennie's face.

"So much of a thing called a friend you are," Sohye continued, now tears brimming in her eyes.

"I wonder how Ga-in tolerated someone as selfish as you. Someone who only thought more about herself," she added. Mingyu who couldn't take it anymore, grabbed Sohye's wrist and started to drag her away.

"You knew I liked Wonwoo and you still had the guts to do that."

With that Mingyu stopped dragging her, and Sohye stopped in her tracks too.