[Chapter 19] Wonwoo

Sohye's POV

It is almost August and I was still friends with Seventeen and all. But there was one thing I was really mad about and that is.

The one made out of plastic, the one and only Ashley,the wannabe. Well she named it her self with her image so why not right.

It was almost the time to go home but the teachers had a meeting so we were all free and Ashley knew that I was clumsy but she had to stick her foot out to make me trip but luckily there was Wonwoo who was walking with me.

And now we were in a situation where Sejeong unnie and Ashley was talking or more like yelling and yelling was all done my Ashley.

"Plastic Face."

"Pimple face." Ashley said back looking at her nails.

"Well you should get your eyes checked I don't have any pimples for the 18 years of my life and won't have." Sejeong unnie said showing her forehead which was brighter than her future.

"Bitch."

Well now that was the most word I hated the most. Why do every girl like Ashley have to put up an innocent dog in the middle.

"Call her bitch one more time." I said smiling as Wonwoo was holding my arm as a support and he looked me with pity eyes.

"B I T C H." Ashley now said with her attention full on me saying it with every pause after one letter with a showing off look.

"Bitches do what they're told to do." I smirked as I looked at her frowning face.

"Ooh she snapped." I heard Seonho from behind.

"Oh now it's on." She started cracking her knuckles but poor her when she was about to launch on me I was pulled to the side by Wonwoo making her face plant to the floor saying hi.

We walked away to the clinic as my knee was bleeding quite very much. Wonwoo had offered me to carry me but I could risk my weight and that left me limping as I was supported by Wonwoo.

"Sorry, Wonwoo I have to leave you Eunwoo is calling me." Sejeong Unnie said looking at us and signalling us at where Eunwoo was with Seonho dragging him by his collar.

Great.

Just great she had to leave us at a time like this, can it get any better.

(a/n: umm.. Nope.)

That's not helping me author-nim.

"Well we can see she is totally wipped for Eunwoo Sunbaenim." I said grining at Wonwoo looking up at him. 

"Totally."

And then we began to walk to the school clinic with him by my side. Well that sounded weird.

Anyways we were walking until I was picked up by Wonwoo. "W-Wonwoo-ya"

"Well I was tired of you limping like a flappy yellow duck. So now off we go to the clinic."

Then he ran with me in his arms with me clinging onto him.

(a/n:Well that sounded weird too)

"Well thank you." I said as he placed me on the bed so that the nurse could patch up my knee which looked like a dried up tomato sauce.

"Well, what am I here for?"

"For helping me I guess."

"Cute... " I heard him mumble as he ruffled my hair. Which made my face heat up.