[Chapter 17] Piggyback

Mingyu's POV

We were going all out on our own team during practice as our chest huffed and puffed up and down. Some were about to die from exhaustion as the puked from over practicing.

I love my school..........

I sighed and looked at my coach to see him looking through the clip board.

Swiping the sweat that was dripping down from my wet hair and down from my chin.The ones practicing were all sweaty and all....well what do you expect a good looking handsome ones when they flip their hair or runs their hands in their hair the light shines from the background and there comes a BMG coming like sha-la-la-la-la-la-la~.

Well nope that's just the reality when you see boys be real sweaty and red when they are running but some are exceptions.

Then I looked towards the other half court where the girls were playing basketball.

There I saw one particular girl put a three pointer. As she had put a basket their coach looked pleased and her group were going to her and giving her hugs some gave her high 5's.

It was so nice to see her work as a team with the others not bothering her... she looked... she looked happy to be in this kind of situation where she was free from all kinds of situations and just have fun. Her team mates were ruffling her hair. She then looked at my direction and smiled a little while tilting her head.

"Sohye-ah come practice some three pointers." The coach motioned her with her hand and passing the basketball to her.

That's it I am done admiring her. Now back to practice.

After their practice...

After all that rock like practice we were all free from the court as the other players also need to practice as well. Wonwoo, me and Hansol were sitting on the benchers when I saw Sejeong and Seonho watching one particular figure giving out on a service as she jumped and slammed the ball.

She looked familiar and some what tired but she was enjoying her moment. "Yah...What are you guys doing here? It's almost time for school to end." Sejeong said while coming at our direction followed by two coconut heads Daehwi and Seonho.

Wait Deahwi? When did he reach here?

"Seonho-ya where is Sohye I can't find her!" I asked as I he looked around to find Sohye.

"How are you a fan of her when you don't even know what she is doing right now?" Seonho looked at him with a doubt in his eyes.

"I'm just a fan not a stalker! " I told him giving him a duh face. Like I mean wouldn't it be creepy if someone stalked someone. You know what I mean?

"By the way isn't that girl somewhat similar to someone I know." I heard Wonwoo say as I saw Sejeong facepalm herself.

"That's Sohye you emo-boy!" she said as she smacked his head. When she finished doing that particular sentence my head quickly whipped to that direction faster than any racing car.

"She took the defensive role as a libero." I heard Seonho say as Daehwi's mouth flung open for an entrance for the flies. Was he that beyond shock. I thought as I chuckled a bit.

"She also won the junior championships last year with me!" Sejeong Noona said as she eyed the girl who was bending down.

After the practice......

Wonwoo's POV

"Here you go..." I said as I gave her the ice which I had in my hands as she sat down near the garden. I had actually noticed that Sohye was pretty much tired more than the other students who practiced with her so before her practice had finished I quickly ran to the canteen to bring her a pack of ice.