[chapter 11] Jealously

Guys or reader nims I give you a New Year special.

Hope you enjoy.

I'm so shameless promoting my book. 😓😓

(E/N: where did you promote your book?)

__________________________________

• EDITED •

Author's POV

Mingyu woke up, and deeply sighed. "He hugged her?" He said as he breathed out.

He looked to his side to see 6:00 on his alarm clock. He sighed again, there were two more hours till class starts.

He quickly went to Woojin's bedroom, barging in without even knocking.

"Yah why would he hug her to thank her?" Mingyu said as he placed his hands on his hips, standing near Woojin's bed.

"Do you hug everyone that you're grateful to you?" Mingyu spoke again, in the same position while Woojin was starting to get annoyed (I mean who wouldn't first thing in the morning).

"They can hug if they want to just like how Americans do in American style," Woojin said in an annoyed tone as he turned to the other side.

"American style??" Mingyu said, starting to seriously fall into deep thought.

"Well I could hug Jennie or Haneul if I'm grateful..." He paused for a while, and then snapped back.

"What is this nonsense?! I would never do that," Mingyu said in disbelief.

Woojin ignored him and continued sleeping.

"I wouldn't do that even if someone (girl) saved my life or even my country. Why? 한국이 니까!" Mingyu said in a demanding way with a demanding gesture, which was pointing to the ground with each word.

(E/N: 한국이 니까 means "because [we're] Korean")

"Then just think that they hugged each other because they like each other," Woojin said as he covered his head with his fluffy blanket and went back to sleep.

"Yah! That's not true and it's not happening!" Mingyu said while kicking Woojin.

Woojin fell from bed, Mingyu just watched him as he stood up looking triggered.

"Who are you to decide that??!" Woojin finally burst out as he shot up from the floor and went back to bed, leaving Mingyu standing alone once again.

"Yah, that's... Because... I'm..." Mingyu said as he pointed towards Woojin who was already fast sleep again.

He gave up, went back to his room and got ready for school.

When they reached school...

Mingyu and Woojin came to school while huffing and puffing.

They were late again by a mere 3 minutes because Woojin wouldn't get up fast. They got to the class room without getting scolded and went to their seats.

Mingyu seated himself next to Sohye and watched her drawing.

He was staring still thinking about the hug Seonho told him about the other night.

*Flash back... Last night*

Seonho called Mingyu the moment he reached his bedroom.

"Mingyu hyung, you know that boy who went with Sohye who had a poker face and who's taller than me?" Seonho asked in an interesting voice.

"Yeah, that's my friend Wonwoo. Why, what happened?" Mingyu asked as he was curious about it.