01

The sun began to rise up to the window of Evelyn's room. Her windows that opened to her tiny balcony that overlooked a view of the town. Sun light poured into the beautiful room, causing the dark brown wooden floors to shine light brown. A giant bed that was cream with intricate carvings that decorated the bottom foot of the bed and the grand headboard. A dresser, night stand, full length mirror, and chair matched the bed frame. At the center of the room rested a circular floral rug. Underneath the white, fluffy comforter and on top of the matching plethora of pillows laid a sleep strawberry blonde, Evelyn Adams. Evelyn was the daughter of a wealthy merchant, her father Charles Adams. Her mother, Margaret Adams, held glamorous parties and was the perfect lady.

Evelyn sat up straight in her bed with her eyelids wide open revealing her emerald eyes, a little gasp slipping out of her mouth. Looking out to her open window, her wavy strawberry blonde hair swaying. Her mouth formed into a open mouth smile. Throwing the covers off of her, revealing her white long sleeve nightgown that had a square neckline and reached her ankles. She swung her legs to the side of her tall bed and hopped down. The thought of her slippers flew over her head as she hurried to her balcony. The balcony it self was no more then three feet. The wood she stood on matched the wood in her room with small iron poles that twisted to the top of the matching railing.

Evelyn placed her hands on it as she looked down at the man that smiles up to her from down below. He was a few years older than Evelyn but was indeed young. He had brown hair that was tied back, brown eyes, and a bit of facial hair. The young man wore a light brown coat with a matching vest, pants, and shoes. A white shirt was worn under the button up vest.

He stood with a long box under his arm and wave to her with his free hand. Glowing, Evelyn waved back, her hand reaching for the sky as she did. Bringing her hand back down a bit lower, she threw her thumb behind her. "The garden!" She whisper-yelled to him.

With a nod of understatement, he looked around before hurrying to the white gazebo that was covered in vines and out into the backyard of the massive home.

With a bit of her lip, Evelyn backed up and turned to run back into the room and out her bedroom door. Through the white door frame, a railing circled the second level of the house and met the bottom level. She quietly ran past the other rooms with one hand on the dark wood railing and other holding the bottom of her nightdress. Her bare feet were silent as she descended down the circular staircase that spiraled around the room. The cream walls were full of different paintings of items such as flowers or family portraits.

Evelyn's bare feet hit the bottom of the stairs. She glanced around to see if any servants were around. With the coast clear, she ran around the wall, through the living room and down a long hallway full of doors to random rooms and out the back door. Quietly, the strawberry blonde closed the door behind her and looked around grassy area as she walked on the long brick patio. She walked down the three steps and realize she was standing on the pebble walkway causing her to let a repeated 'ow' fall from her lips. With each hop and an ow, Evelyn landed on the grass and ran to the garden that was close to the kitchen back door.

The man that stood admiring the tiny garden full of different kinds of flowers, turned to face his short friend. He grinned from ear to ear as he watched her run towards him. Placing the long box on the ground, he opened his arms as she grew closer to him. Evelyn jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around waist. He picked her up and spun her side to side as they both laughed. Placing her down, he let go and bent down to pick up his box.

"Will Turner." Evelyn breathed, smiling to show her perfect teeth.

The man named Will mirrored her smile. "Evelyn Adams."