Ch. 6 - Interchange

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N) – I'm sorry for the awfully long wait... It's kinda hard for me to update, seeing that I have to study an excruciating amount to pass on a particularly hard entrance exam...

Also, I'm planning for this to be a Rom-Com with almost, to no ecchi elements at all. Don't worry, I'll kill you with diabetes anyway... How? Stuffing your stomach with this sweet, deadly fluff.

Don't worry, there will be conflict, though minor in comparison with "Change". This can change – pun unintended - if I find something more suited, though that's about it.

I'm NOT abandoning ANY of my works. I also have plans for future ones...

This is my third fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 6 – Interchange

Well... I couldn't properly pay attention to all of the things that happened during the whole Sports Festival... I wonder why?

Nejire was pondering to herself, looking back at the tournament and reminiscing what she could pay attention to. But, why didn't she pay attention? You may ask.

It's simple, yet complicated – for her, at least... Izuku Midoriya. A boy that called her attention due to the lack of use of his quirk. Though that lack of use called her attention, it wasn't the reason behind her obsession with the green–black haired boy. No... What kept her craving for more information was... The boy itself.

She felt extra prone to follow him, to know him... She felt as if she needed to know him more. But well, she doesn't know that herself.

Currently, she was inside the classroom, having English class. It isn't as if she needed to participate, seeing that she is fluent in both languages, English and Japanese. Being the daughter of an ex-hero – A successful one, at that -, and now a successful entrepreneur, she had a lot of experience in foreign languages.

Her beauty and overall carefree personality called the attention of the males of the school, granting her the title of 'idol of the school'. Yes, that non-existing thing, in reality, is actually, though rare, real. She's the real deal... Albeit all of that, Hado is still someone very approachable, and overall communicative. She's the oh-so-called "Reachable Flower".

That still doesn't mean that she hasn't turned down a lot of confessions. Yes, a lot... That's Nejire Hado: An "Idol". She's currently daydreaming, looking at the window.

Noticing the soft breeze caressing the green leafs of the big three, located directly below the window of the third floor, she sighed. The sun was softly engulfing the students as they either focused or didn't pay attention at all. It was a calm feeling or a prelude to something. That English class where one would feel unusually, yet not at the same time, tired.

During that English class, a knock was heard on the door. Soon after, the principal – Nedzu – came right in, with his usual smirk. Small taps of feet echoing through the 3-A classroom, he stood before all of them.

"Good Morning, students! Though, unfortunately, brief, I'm here to call Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado." The principal said, not staling, cutting to the chase.