Ch. 7 - Izuku's New Objective

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N) – One word... Procrastination.

I'm so sorry... I'M SORRY!

;-;

(I still love writing... But the gaming and watching/reading calls me... Every. Single. Time... Hope you understand).

IMPORTANT: I will make Curiosity's chapters a bit shorter than what I'm used to since it's a Love-Comedy. If you want longer chapters, just say it, and I'll change.

This is my third fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 7 – Izuku's New Objective

Izuku walked towards the classroom, sighing.

Why do I need to sit between every member of the Big Three?

He reached the door, hesitating.

I'm kind of... Wary of what may happen...

Quickly readjusting his hands on his backpack's straps, he inhaled and exhaled deeply, as if removing his worries.

Now or never...

He opened the door, and the usual chitter chatter stopped. Everyone looked at him. Izuku felt a huge amount of piercing gazes. From envy to confusion, to curiosity... Though jealousy came only from Mineta and Kaminari – The 'perv' duo.

Midoiya gulped.

What did I do to deserve this...

He ignored the ogling and walked towards his seat, but before anyone could follow Izuku and question him about his friendliness with the Big Three, the door opened... Guess who entered?

Yes... The reason Izuku is being the target of gossip recently in the 1-A classroom: The Big Three – Nejire Hado; Tamaki Amajiki; Mirio Togata. Also known as 'the prodigies'.

They walked nonchalantly towards their respective seats – Coincidentally around Izuku... He was "isolated" from his classmates.

"So... Midoriya. How do you feel? Your injuries, I mean..." Mirio asked, seriously.

"Um... No serious injuries. Thank's for asking though! ... I mean... Only this scar, but that's not impor-"

Nejire, reacting to what Izuku said about his new scar, leaned towards him in the blink of an eye, unconsciously making her head touch his shoulder while holding his hand – Again. The softness of her skin was transmitted to his, just like the heat.

S-Soft...

Mirio and Tamaki just stared... Nothing could be said.

The classroom was silent, everyone looking at them. Mixed reactions happening again here and there. From confusion to curiosity, to jealousy... Unexpectedly, the jealousy emanated not only from Mineta and Kaminari

Noticing what she was doing, Nejire blushed intensely, letting go of his hand.

"S-So, um... Yeah! You shouldn't strain yourself to that point... You'll regret it one day..." She changed the subject, trying to escape... And it worked – For Izuku, at least.