Jerk

"Yo, Yooni! Could you get me a cappuccino?" my friend waved at me.

I hated when she did this. Being a waitress at this stupid coffee shop gave me cancer. Everyday was the same mood, same faces, same costumers, and the same work shift. Except today was different. I had to work the night shift instead of evening. Getting the cappuccino, I walked towards her. She paid me with a five dollar tip. 

"Tsuki, you're such a jerk. At least give me five hundred dollars." I joked.

"Alrighty." she wrote $500 on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"So, so kind." I said sarcastically.

Walking to the counter, I started to clean it. The other two workers were currently on a break. Bending down, I shuffled the cups in the right place. Someone rang the bell above. I bumped my head getting up. My glasses dropped to the floor. Not grabbing them, I looked at the pale boy with blue hair. He had an all black outfit on, including a black beanie.

"May I take your order?" I said rubbing my head.

"Latté please?" he had a deep and kind voice.

"One second." I picked up my glasses and grabbed a cup.

I could see him better, he wasn't bad looking. Going to the machine, I pressed the button and waited for it to fill. The cup was finally full, I gave it to him. He paid me with a 10 dollar tip. The guy sat in the corner with his opened computer. I stood there dumbfounded, costumers usually give tips until they left. What kind of sick joke was this? I stared down at the bill. Picking it up, I examined it. The thing wasn't fake, it was real. No one has ever gave me more than 6 dollars.

I deserve it.

I stood at the front counter and watched him. He was so glued into that computer. He must be a hard core gamer like me? Nah, he doesn't seem like that.

"Yooni, come here." Tsuki called me over.

"What?" I came to her.

"Sit." she demanded.

I did so.

"See that guy over there?" she asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" I shrugged.

"He's a famous rapper in a band called BTS." she wiggled her brow.

"And you know this how?" I looked concerned.

"He looked so familiar so I scanned his face." Tsuki looked so proud.

"You are such a stalker. I love it." I smirked.

"Make a move on him." she winked.

"I don't know him." I shrugged.

"So, you're single and he is too." Tsuki said.

"I don't think I want to be in a relationship yet. I can't handle that responsibility." I shrugged and stood up.

The guy was already standing there. He looked a bit shocked. I felt my face go red. Tsuki snorted.

"Sorry." I couldn't make eye contact.

"I wanted to tell you that the Latté was weak." he frowned.

I felt like screaming. What a jerk. Smiling anyways, I apologized. He walked out the door. Tsuki looked at me and was frowning. She shrugged.

"Look, I gotta go. Work is calling for me." Tsuki hugged me and left.

There I stood in the café alone. The other two had left me to clean up. Sweeping took a while, there was so much trash from people making my day worse. It was almost pitch black outside. The lights from other stores and restaurants were a bit dim. No stars had been in the sky for a few days now.