가지마 유니 (Don't Leave Me Yooni)

[Yoongi POV]

My heart skipped a beat. Yooni was in the hospital and yet I had no reaction. Hoseok was shaking, his eyes widened. He somehow looked American. Everyone began dropping whatever they were doing and we all rushed outside. Taehyung grabbed my shoulder and whispered that I may be upset. Yooni was somehow in a coma or something.

I only assumed a coma because Tae said she was in a deep sleepㅡI thinkㅡmy mind had gotten a bit blurry. It worried me to death as I buckled myself in the seat. As we all sat in our seats, I realized it was the same order as always. I was sitting by Hoseok and Jin. Funny how even in panic, there's still a certain order.

Hopefully Yooni would wake soon. I really miss her smiling face, so full of hope. A fragrance of some sort of flowersㅡlilacs maybeㅡreminded me of her silky, long, black hair. The breeze from the windows reminded me of how she loved to draw. Swiftly and soothingly. Her pencil would dance across the paper as if she were making a play.

The car had soon got there. Although I was in the middle, I was the first one out and already running. Hoseok was behind me, or so I thought. There were multiple footsteps behind me and I didn't care that it was the paparazzi. All of their moving mouths and yelling phrases barely phased me. All I really cared about was how Yooni was.

I felt the words escape before I could think. Asking for Yooni's room number was the only thing I really needed to know for now. Next was to see if she was okay or not. My feet slapped the ground and hard as I dashed through the hospital. My hands were shaking as I hurriedly struck the elevator button.

I slowed down just a tad when I got closer to her room. Inches before her door, I stopped read in my tracks. I was catching my breath so I would be able to see her without inhaling loudly. Suddenly a nurse came out of her room.

"Is Yooni asleep?" I questioned carefully.

"Yes-" she began.

"That's all I needed to know," I cut her off.

I began to walk down to the gift shop. Why? They had some flowers I could give her when she had awaken. I could already imagine her smiling face when she sees my flowers. My swag flowers. My swag love flowers. My min swag love flowers. My min suga swag love flowers. Flowers for Yooni. What should I call them when I give them to her? Suddenly, someone grabbed and dragged me into a closet quicker than I could blink.

"Yoongi," a familiar voice chimed, "don't say a word. I will explain when no one is near."

"We're in a closet, Hobi." I say annoyed.

"Silence!" Hoseok almost shouts.

"What is it?" I turn to face him in the dark.

"Yoongi, there are paparazzi!" he began, "You said Yooni's name! Do you realize what you've done?"

"I don't care what I've done." I say.

"Yoongi, you could get fired." he speaks lowly.

"So what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It isn't 방탄 without you." Hoseok sighed.

I nodded at his words, not really knowing what to say. What was there to really say? If our manager ever found out about Yooni and me, I would get fired. 아미 is important to me, but Yooni is my girlfriend. Hoseok had his brown eyes set into mine as I was lost in thought. This is exactly what I was afraid of really.