Arrival

"Your resumé was very impressive. I just need to ask a few questions before I can accept." the man in the blue suit spoke before me.

"Have your shot." I said smiling.

"Are you okay with working in groups or being in group projects?" he questioned.

"Ah, I work well with people but if I am with people for long periods of time I get quiet." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's only anxiety," I began to explain, "there's only so long that I can hide it. I mean, there's points where I can't hold back the feelings anymore. It's rare to happen though, no worries."

"I see. Would you rather be alone in your own office?" the man asked another questioned.

"Of course, I think better when alone." I tried to sound professional.

"Great, you start January 4th." he said.

I smiled but inside I was jumping up and down repeatedly. We both rose to our feet and shook hands. This man, this man right here was my new boss. As soon as I had gotten in the elevator I screamed with joy. 

I couldn't contain my happiness as I walked home. This was the best feeling I could ever possibly have. The cold didn't really bother me so much since I didn't have a jacket for some of the months. I opened my mailbox and got the mail. Standing there, I checked for my brother's letter. It was the bottom one that I had grabbed. Yoongi yelled my name, I dropped the letters and almost fell. He scared me, jerk.

"Yah! You made me drop my things!" I squatted down to pick them up.

Yoongi ran to me, "I haven't seen you in a bit."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"How have you been?" he helped me up.

"I got a new job so I won't really be home a lot. I'm good!" I smiled for maybe the fifth time today.

"Oh, what are you now?" he walked with me yo my door.

"I am now an assistant with my own office." I leaned against the door.

"You could have been my personal assistant but you are someone else's! I needed someone to get me stuff!" Yoongi chuckled.

"I just do paperwork all day, not just getting coffee and stuff." I shook my head.

"Ah, there was more. You could have breathed for 2 cents an hour." he smirked.

"2 cents an hour? Please!" I went in and slammed the door in his face.

I felt bad but I really wanted to read Chip's letter. The weeks get longer when he doesn't write for a while. At least when he comes next week, I can finally get rid of this burden of our papa's death. Sitting on the couch, I opened the letter.

Dear Yooni,

The nights here are lonely without someone to talk to. I miss our goofy conversations about old school teachers. Everytime I think of them, I smile to myself.  I really miss when we were younger, so many hilarious memories. Can't wait to see you and dad tomorrow.

Sincerely.

Chul

I read the last sentence over and over again. I thought that he would be coming next week! Tomorrow? Looking around, I knew I would have to clean. It would be easier if someone could help. A crooked smile appeared upon my lips. 

-

"Come on, please!" I begged.

"I don't clean houses that aren't mine." Yoongi sighed.