Oops

I looked at him suspiciously. Yoongi had to be very drunk because he rarely ever smiled. The smell of alcohol lingered through the room. It was disgusting and horrible to smell. Maybe he would soon fall asleep on his own. Honestly if there was a way to make him go back to normal, I would snap my fingers.

"Come on." he stood to his feet.

I didn't know what to say at first, "Yoongi, have patience."

"I can't when you're so f***ing hot." he grabbed my shoulders.

I didn't know what to say or do. The next thing I knew, I had been thrown onto the bed. Yoongi began roughly kissing me and down my neck. I tried to push him off but he gripped my wrists and latched them onto the bed.

"Yoongi! Get off!" I began trying to kick him.

His grip hurt my wrists, he wouldn't let go. The most sickening thing that happened was that he slipped his tounge into my mouth. I thought of an idea and bit his tounge.

Yoongi quickly stood up off of me and groaned in pain. He stumbled backwards and fell into the wall. I sat up in relief. Walking towards him, I wondered if he was okay.

He had passed out I guess. Yoongi wasn't moving nor making a noise. I checked if he was still alive, he was all good.

I grabbed his hands and dragged him onto the bed. Hurrying, I put covers over him. Hopefully he would think of it as a dream.

I began to clean up the mess and sighed. The stench of alcohol would probably make him remember so I searched for some kind of spray.

There was cinnamon-apple spray in a closet in the hallway. The alcohol smell had began to fade. I smiled as everything looked and smelled like nothing happened.

The house was nice and quiet. Maybe I should slip out of here? What if he never wakes up? What if he dies in his sleep? Thoughts rushed through my head that made me worried. Sitting on his floor in the bedroom, I watched him and leaned against the wall.

I fell asleep by mistake.

-

Yoongi POV

I woke up to a splitting headache. This headache that I've had time and time before. It hurt like a toe being stubbed at 60 miles per hour. I fell back to sleep over the agonizing pain in my head.

A while later I woke up on my side. Yooni was sitting against the wall sleeping. I felt confused and suddenly began to remember what happened. My face blared with redness.

-

Yooni POV

I woke up to Yoongi looking at me. He had a red face that made him feel shameful. Honestly I wanted to scream that it wasn't his fault. He was a drunken man, a drunken sailor in fact.

"You are awake, I am glad." I smiled sleepily at him.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled.

"Sorry for what?" I made a confused look.

"You don't remember?" Yoongi asked.

"Remember what?" I leaned towards him.

"Must had been a dream." he shook his head.

"Oh?" I yawned.

He sat up and realized he was only wearing boxers. His face became even more red. I began to laugh.

"Why am I almost naked?" Yoongi shot another question at me.

"You took a shower but fell asleep, also I had came over earlier and we watched some Christmas movies." I shrugged.