May Your Christmas Be White

The thought that I had the other night wouldn't leave my mind. A smile crept upon my face every time I thought of it. This wasn't normal for me to even think about liking someone. A few times in the past minute or so I've probably shooken my head, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Yooni, are you alright?" Chul looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah, just thinking about a-a dream." I nodded my head.

"I'm going to head into town and see dad." he got up.

Chul has been here for three days. In these three days, all he has talked about was dad. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he had passed. He had just came back from wars and explosions, he doesn't need more tragedy. Finally, I decided to break it down to him. To tell him the truth, about everything.

"Chul." I said.

"Yeah?" he looked back at me.

"Come and sit, we need to talk." I sighed.

He came and sat by me on the couch. The guy looked innocent. Memories of our childhood came back to me. I shook my head.

"Remember when mom died because of cancer?" I asked.

"Yeah.." he said..

"Dad and I decided to let them pull the plug off of her weakend body." I said.

His eyes widened and he looked down.

"Dad died a few weeks ago in the hospital. He gave up during his coma. I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would hurt you. I-I'm sorry." I wiped a tear from my face.

Chul looked at me and went upstairs. I felt so bad. He seemed like he lost a part of him. Maybe this is what I was afraid of, hurting him. After a few minutes I heard someone walk down the stairs. I turned to see Chul holding his bags. He looked at me and we locked eyes. That face was full of agonizing pain.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from you. You have lied to me, what happened to our trust Yooni? What happened to our bond? What else did you lie about, did you even miss me?" he waited for me to answer.

"Ch-Chul." I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. Chul walked out the door and I watched him get into a cab. What just happened? Has he gained anger issues or something? Why is he like this? I sat on the couch with my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands.

What have I done?

It was a day before christmas, I haven't heard from Chul since he left. Honestly, I don't feel like I miss him at all. Maybe I had dreamed of it but it hurt to bad. I was walking around town to get some things off my mind. It kinda worked.

I ran into Yoongi.

"Haven't seen you in a while. Why haven't you been out of the house?" he asked.

"M-My brother left me with painful words." I looked down.

We were walking and talking through the park. It was pretty chilly out, of course.

"I'm sorry he is a jerk." Yoongi said.

"He isn't a jerk, he was only mad." I defended him.

"When you left to go up into his room he was talking trash to us. I was the first one to leave because I wanted to knock his teeth down his throat." his face was getting red with anger.