Anger Problems

"Yoongi, please don't!" I exclaimed.

I had stopped in front of him, making him stop in his tracks. He stared at me waiting for an explanation. It was pouring rain. I felt the water drip down my face and body. Yoongi was also soaked. The water dripped from his hair to his chin. He had that look in his eye, that sympathetic look that he just couldn't hide. I closed my eyes for a moment and then opened to see him still there. I guess I expected him to disappear.

Yoongi looked at me and then behind me. A sad looked appeared on his face. I seemed to be fading away from him. Reality struck me, we were both still standing in the night rain. Not a light in sight, not even another human. No cars had even passed by us. It was like the world had disappeared around us. Just a word or a gesture would break our silence. Our silent dream.

"Yooni, I am going to kill him. You can't stop me." he sighed.

"Watch me." I inhaled.

-

We both had arrived at Hoseok's house. Yoongi barged in with me trying to pull his left hand. Hoseok was already standing in his kitchen. The poor guy was innocently drinking some water. He looked like he had just worked out. I was terrified already for him. I decided to let go of Yoongi's hand and step back. I already planned what I would do. The thing is, I am for sure I would get hurt. It was to save a friend, not a foe.

"You b*st*rd!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"What's wrong hyung?" he sat his water down confused.

"You kissed Yooni, you whore." Yoongi said.

"Look, don't draw to conclusions." he slowly backed up.

Yoongi backed Hoseok into a corner and held him against the wall. Hoseok didn't move or even try to. He went pale. Soon enough, Yoongi grabbed Hoseok by the collar and slammed him against the wall threatening to end his life right now. Hoseok didn't do much that I saw of. To my surprise Hosek threw the first punch.

Yoongi punched him back upside the head. Hoseok huffed then headbudded him. I watched in horror as they both had blood dripping from their nose or their lips. This was a lot to take in at once. Yoongi then kicked Hoseok's legs out from under him and then punched the breath out of him. Hoseok could barely breathe, I saw and knew it.

Yoongi finally got up breathing heavly. He was just about to punch him when I ran into the middle of them.

I was punched, right in the face.

I knew it would happen. It wasn't a surprise at all. Things happen, it was okay. I didn't care that tears began to flow down my face. It hurt, Yoongi had punched with all of his might. What made this worse was that Yoongi's face changed from angry to sad. He was disappointed in himself. I knew from that look that it hurt him more than it hurt me. Hoseok slightly moved back.

I think that all of us were shaken. No one had moves nor made a sound in the past 4 minutes. I rose to my feet and started laughing. The thought of him punching me by mistake was actually quite hilarious. Maybe it was the fact it was by mistake or something.

Yoongi was only looking down with a sad expression on his face. It were as if his life flashed before his eyes. Yoongi sat there collecting his thoughts. Hoseok was trying hard not to smile. He would smirk here and there only because he couldn't help doing so when someone else did. I stopped laughing just so no one thought I was crazy. And if they did, so what?

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi mumbled.

I saw him lower his head even more. There were tears that escaped his flooding walls for eyes. I stared for a moment. Hoseok patted his back and sighed. I would expect him to be the one crying since he was a somewhat sensitive guy.