Je suis désolé mon amour (I'm sorry my love)

Yuri had scared me there for a moment. Hopefully she would never find out. I mean, what would she even do? Yoongi was sitting on the end of my bed, motionless. I'm sure his eyes were closed. If he was sleeping, I wouldn't want to bother him. Yoongi finally looked up and at the window. It was raining something awful. Yoongi grabbed my hand and sqeezed it. Then the urge came over me. 

I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the trashcan. It came out like a fountain. Puking was the worst right now. Tears formed in my eyes and I sighed. Yoongi came by my side and rubbed my back. Somehow his comforting touch made me stop puking.

"Yooni, you should get some rest." he spoke softly.

"You're probably right." I curled into a ball by the trashcan.

"If you're gonna lay there, I shall be here. Unless I am called in." Yoongi sounded down.

"You really don't have to stay. I am an adult, I think, I can take care of myself." I said.

"Silence." he said.

-

I woke up, Yoongi wasn't here. Probably had been called into work. It was fine. As I walked to the bathroom, I noticed it was locked and someone was singing. Their voice was surprisingly angelic, soft, and deep. Who broke in?

"Just one day~" they sang.

It didn't sound like Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, nor Jimin. Did someone break in to sing in my shower? How did they even get in? Suddenly I remembered why I came here. The urge to let it go was getting stronger. A few minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore and didn't care who it was. I needed to go, badly! I began banging on the door.

"Yo, let me in!" I yelled.

"Gah!" I heard a loud thump.

"Jesus!" I said.

"Hold on!" I heard Yoongi's voice.

Suddenly, I felt bad. Also curious because his voice. He could secretly sing? This was great. Yoongi came out, towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet, his milky skin sparkled, he barely dried off, and his face was red but emotionless. I nodded to thank him.

After I came out he went in to finish. I sat by the door in case he began to sing again but didn't. Looking at the time, it was 8:29. I was still sick. Luckily, I was not puking for now. My leg waa cramping for some reason. I began to watch some dramas. My favorite character had died and I softly cried. Yoongi came out finally and looked down at my sobbing self.

"What's wrong?" his voice was soothing.

"My favorite character died." I sniffed.

"I"m not dead." he pat my head.

I laughed, "True."

-

"Call hobi." I spoke into my phone.

It rang. 

Nothing.

"Yooni! Annyeong!" Hoseok chimed.

"Could you come over?" I asked.

"Hmm, when?" he asked.

"Later?" I asked.

"You finally are picking me over Yoongi." he joked.

"I will slap you, you horse man!" Yoongi yelled.

"Alright, I will see you then. Just come to my house. Yah. Annyeong." i sighed.

"Okay." he hung up.